Weird snake dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird snake dream

Post by Jasmine on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:14 pm

I had a dream the there was this huge snake. It had a big body and a small head. It was annoying and scaring people. Some of my family members tried to catch but they all failed. I saw my aunt with the snake and it bit her. I think I was at my old apartment. I went to the bathroom and caught the snake. I think it almost bite me. I grabbed it by the neck and head. I was trying to find something so I could kill it. I saw a wood pecker. I communicated with it so it could peck at its neck. I encouraged it to come. I started peck at its neck and sometimes hit my hand. Then blood started coming out and it was on the birds beck. I looked at the snake and I saw a screen at the underside of the head. I said "eww" and the bird repeated after me. It didn't look like mush blood was dripping but the tub was covered with blood. I came back to my family and I thought they would thank me and applaud me. I told them and the were indifferent. I took away their problem and they did not care. One person said thank you but obviously was still indifferent.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird snake dream

Post by John7 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Hi Jasmine, im just a beginner in dreams ministry and not an interpreter, but I did want to give my personal thoughts.

I had a similar dream myself, actually I had a dream last night which seemed to be connected to a previous one I had that involved a snake. In the past I dreamt I killed a snake with family members present, and last night I had a dream that the family members who were present in the dream where I killed the snake, walked up to me and shook my hand, but they did seem indifferent. I think its interesting you had a similar dream to me. In Mia's dream dictionary and teachings a snake usually represents a "problem", I have found this to be true. Its possible you may deal with a problem that relates to your family, and maybe they're not as thankful as you would have wanted them to be. Just some thoughts...

I pray and hope we both get understanding in our dreams

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird snake dream

Post by Jasmine on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:10 pm

amen and thx

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member