Dream that I am in Danger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream that I am in Danger

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:35 am

My dream of a couple of weeks ago. I walk into my home, I know it is mine but I am unfamiliar with it. It is empty, and I walk over to turn on the tv. Immediately I see myself on the tv and from the angle of the movie, a shudder of fear shoots through me, I can tell that someone is videotaping me from outside my home, through the living room window, from a crack through the curtains, and then I walk in deeper and the movie of me on the screen is from another angle, another window...

an officer arrives at my door to announce that I am in danger.

Last edited by Linda Irish on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rename the post)

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream that I am in Danger

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:37 am

I get the feeling that the enemy is trying to scare me from doing the plans that God has set before me....

But I am open to understanding this dream in a more clear way if someone feels moved by the Holy Spirit to share..God Bless!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:01 am

Hi, Im just a beginner to dreams and im not an interpreter but I did want to share some personal thoughts.

In Mia's dream dictionary she says that police officers can often represent an authority such as the Holy Spirit or God, I have found this to be true from my own dreams, whenever I have a dream involving a police officer I pay very close attention to the dream.

The dream may be a warning and if you read the Bible, warning dreams are a legitimate type of dream. Joseph the gaurdian father of Jesus was warned in a dream about various things. This is just my personal advice as a brother in Christ, but I think you should take the dream seriously, and ask your Pastor and church to intercede for you. Maybe you could also take some practicial precautions around the house aswell, and get a senser light installed and take some other security measures. I know some Christian women have small firearms in their homes, but that is a senstive issue and I don't want to talk about that on a Christian forum, but they can a deterrent.

My personal thoughts are that you should take both spiritual and physical action regarding this dream. Please pray about what I said as I may be wrong.

God bless you

I

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 pm

I appreciate your post John, and my husband also advised me to make sure that my address is not online on my web sites.

two or threee days after this dream my daughter called me with a dream, she didnt know a thing about my dream but she called me to tell me that she dreamed that she was visiting my home one night and intruders broke in. My husband was confronting them as they were stealing from us, my daughter screamed at him, Peter, let them have what ever they want, nothing you have is as important as our life...
then she remembered that her little children were playing in the back bedroom and she ran in their to protect them, she threw her body overthem...and then she felt the barrel of a gun pointed at her face and she woke up.
John, I will follow your advice and put this prayer need (protection) on a prayer chain and ask that my brothers and sisters here on Mia's site please continue to keep me in prayer (and my family). I know most of you know that this past year I have completed a book that God told me to write. I have come through, (like you John) great distress and attack. as I completed this 8 year project...but praise God, we know GOD IS FOR US! God has plans for His children, so let us stay in the light!!! Thanks so much John, God bless you brother

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Also John....I can see your earnestness of heart...whatever you may lack in knowledge of dream translation....love is so much more important isnt it. Thank you for your earnest concern and Christian love for my welfare. God bless

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:11 pm

:praying:I am not an interpreter,but whatever the danger this dream maybe highlighting-Dear Heavenly Father,I pray that you keep and watch over Linda and her family,I pray that you hide them in Your secret place,spread your wings over them,be their refuge and their fortress,let no evil befall them.I bleed the Blood of Jesus over their lives,homes and possession,In Jesus name.Amen

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Thank you Kelly, and I think i will rename my post...as I do not want to make a statement that I am in danger...I think I will name it "Dreaming of Danger"............bless you for your prayer!!!!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:16 pm

God bless you Linda, its been great having you on this forum, you have been a blessing to many. I will certainly be keeping you in prayer and I am pleading and praying the blood of Jesus over yourself, your home and family.

"The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." (Psalm 34:7)

I pray the Lord would send his angels to surround you and your home and protect you, in Jesus name I pray.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Thank you brother and back at you, you also have been a blessing to me, I am truly thankful for the prayers.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:15 pm

huggins You're welcome Linda flower

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu May 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Please continue to pray for our safety. Thanks all of you.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri May 13, 2011 6:28 am

Linda, I to will be lifting you in prayer and I also plead the blood of Jesus over you, your family, your home, you comings and goings, your friends, your travels, your finances and even your pets.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Fri May 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Thank you so much Connie, Kelly John...God Bless you all !!!!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top