Rock and Cave Dream Help Needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rock and Cave Dream Help Needed

Post by grace913 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:55 am

I dreamt that I was standing on a very high area and there was a huge rock-like structure in front of me. I told Randy (my husband) that I could not see anything, like whatís ahead, because of this huge rock blocking the way. I did not see Randy in the dream but I was saying this to him like he was down below or around the corner or something. Then things changed a little and I donít think Randy was there anymore but I remember some "bad" guys were coming and I was hiding from them behind this big rock-the same place. I decided to jump down to another area to get away from them. I made the jump and went back to a cave-like dwelling that was apparently mine. It had a sleeping bag in it with a lamp in it that was lit pretty brightly. The floor of the cave was slanted and I remember thinking that was good for the acid reflux in my stomach. I am not sure if I was going to turn out my light so that the bad guys could not find me or not...I woke up.

grace913

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rock and Cave Dream Help Needed

Post by pwilso512 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:12 pm

Your dream sounds like Jesus is protecting you from someone or something. I'm not a dream interpreter, but a rock usually symbolizes Jesus. Your dream made me think of Psalms 91.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grace913 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:40 pm

Thanks and thank you Jesus!

grace913

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 pm

Sponsored content