uncanny and timely dream- the actual dream recent post see

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

uncanny and timely dream- the actual dream recent post see

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:39 am

dream of first love
by Delightful soul Yesterday at 11:39 pm

.Lately I've been dreaming about my childhood sweetheart....often I dream of this person and it intrigues me.this person has appeared in rl over the years and they hv a big call on their life but he doesn't yet know Jesus.often, I hv dreamt of this man when I hv been going out with other men and I wake up sad cause I always thought he was the one....im worried he does not know Jesus and even if he is not the one I want to intercede for him as he has a terminal illness...i am guessing the dreams are for me to pray but in these dreams I feel the bond we used to hv and then I wake up sad...what do you guys think? Please prayerfull answer,thanks folks =).

Last edited by Delightful soul on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:48 am; edited 4 times in total

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uncanny and timely dream- the actual dream recent post see

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:35 am

ds, I know God wants all men to draw unto Him and I know each one of us has a purpose in this life but when you say this guy has a big call on his life, what do you mean...has God spoken to you about the guy? do you feel a special bond to him?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:36 am

A pastor prayed for him and gave a word that he has a big call on his life as in ministry of five fold I believe, also a friend had a vision and I have had several...read also the original post where I share more about angelic visitations....more stuff i haven't shared but there has been a bond...no physical ties but I've always felt he was the one for some reason.maybe I'm just grabbing at straws but thing is i have put him in the past but he keeps resurfacing in dreams and its really annoying!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:40 pm

I will be praying

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:50 am

Thanks.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:52 am

Im totally not an interpreter these are just my thoughts...

From the moment I read your post I wondered if it meant to return to your first love Jesus...not that you ever left him in anyway...but meaning first fruits and how we are so in AWE of God at first, how things are SO simple and its SO easy to trust him at first. I know in my own personal walk with the Lord that when I first came to Christ, I knew that it was by HIS grace, and God showed up so powerfully for me in so many ways at first. Somewhere along the line, I started to try and earn my righteousness with my good behavior and good choices to get his blessings, instead of relying on the simple truths of when I first fell in love with Jesus. That doesn't mean for me to quit doing good things and making good choices at all...just for me to stop depending on my works to acquire his blessings. This is something that God has just been revealing to me in my personal life...if this has no relevance to you, please just throw it away.... Hope this helps somehow...

God bless you! flower

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:03 am

thankyou for your input I would encourage you to take a look at "dream of first love " post.........

your words meant alot to me........

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:26 am

Delightful~I went and read that post...WOW...what an awesome dream! That is so exciting about the angels and the confirmation after you woke up in your book....man I would be praying like crazy for this guy. Do you at all feel like you need to get in contact with him, or maybe invite him to church??? Was he ever open to going to church at all when he proposed to you?? How many times have you had dreams about him?? Have more of the dreams been more recently??? When was the last time you seen him? I know, I have lots of questions...LOL. You never know, he may even be more open to God now considering he has a terminal illness...sometimes in situations like that people will turn to God for strength and comfort. Have you ever heard of Joseph Prince ministries? Maybe he could catch an episode of him on TV sometime if he wasn't open to going to church. I have heard that SO MANY people have received miraculous healings just by listening to the message of Grace that God has given this man of God. He makes the message of salvation SO desirable! These are just my thoughts...I will pray too sister!!! Keep us posted on what happens... Bless You (p.s. just want to say again that these are just my thoughts...Im not an interpreter)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Thanks daisy..will keep you posted

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:00 pm

In answer to some of your questions firstly I wanted to say the angelic visitation was not a dream, also I can't tell you how many times I have dreamt of him....i haven't seen him in about 3 years so am not in contact. Also he tends to avoid me now. It will have to be all God and prayers. But I've settled it in my heart that we all have choices to make and if I don't get back in contact that's ok. But as long as I keep dreaming about him, I'll keep praying for his soul. Bless you!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Um I am laughing in my spirit right now for today I ran into him!!! Yes this guy I have been dreaming about!!! I could barely recognise him through his beard but I said to the Lord if it's him let him recognise me and as I prayed this, he stared right at me, that same look he always gave me. I have not seen him in about 3 years except for a time I drove past him in my car about a year and a half ago.

I am convinced this is the man for me! It always happens that I will dream of him and I will run into him.

I felt not to shout out to him cause he looked uncomfortable and looked like he was working. A man drove past him and stopped, and gave him something which he put in his pocket.....he does not know the Lord (yet) and has been in the drug scene so not sure if he was 'working' or working! Anyhow can't judge, but I know I must pray for him regardless of how he may be in my life in future or not, for I knew today that God is trying to get my attention about him and so am claiming him for the kingdom,. please please please all who read this please pray for him, the enemy has tried to wipe him out but God will not let him go which is why he runs whenever he sees me pracitcally, poor guy must think I am following him, but i had just pulled by a park to eat some macas .....lol

God is GOOD!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:34 am

Anyone? Im just so amazed about all this!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:00 am

The population of my area is about 30,000 people so am amazed when I run into this person!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:58 am

Just posting again to ask if anyone has anything to add...? lol!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:26 am

Wow! I don't believe in coincidences! I def feel like God is confirming to you to be praying for him...but those are just my thoughts. I will be praying for him as well! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:28 am

Yeah...me too thanks daisy..i literally could write a book about these coincidences..lol

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:56 am

If you paid attention to your dreams, do they often precede running into him or his footsteps (meaning, facebook, hearing about him from friends, etc.)

=)

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:59 am

I haven't been friends with him since I was very very young, he isn't on fb and isn't in contact with my friends he's in a totally different scene to me...not sure if that's what you meant but the dreams always precede me running into him or I will have him on my heart ...usually my dreams he and I are close in them and he's the hero..this time I dreamt he gave me a hug and kiss and we were side by side doing something important and in it I felt and said to myself "he's the one."

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:09 pm

What I meant is do they precede running into him or hearing about him through other avenues. Facebook and friends were examples of other avenues.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:15 pm

No, only the dreams...strange I know, but its either God or supernatural in some way that these things happen...usually I shrug them off but this time I haven't..

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:42 pm

I really hv over the years experienced these dreams and then out of the blue run into this man. Its not seeming strange to me anymore but more like the hand of God. I could lterally tell you dozens of stories about praying for him and I run into him. Many don't believe it but I can't ignore my dreams anymore...
Delightful soul

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:48 pm

I once got a pastor to pray for this man and she said he had a huge call on his life and if I saw him to tell him that if he came to God He would be healed too and I had not seen him in a couple of years at the time of him being on my heart to ask my pastor to pray for him.........

the very next day when I was on my way to my pastors house, he was mowing the lawn near the school at the end of her street where i was walking (i didn't have a car then).......I didn't have the courage to tell him about God healing him if he turned to him, i was so shocked too, he looked me square in the eye and said "my mother always said I should have married you"....this was before he came to my house years later wanting to get together and I refused him......

God is definately doing something in His life....

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:00 pm

The reason I asked if they preceded seeing him is that I believe that the dreams are prophetic dreams prophesying that you will see him again and they are definitely a call to pray for him.

I have had people ask me over and over about why do they dream about this certain person and nine times out of them they will shortly run into that very person.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:09 pm

thanks Mia, I don't want to jump the gun, but I now know that this man will come to the Lord........it's just a matter of time....now.

Thanks for this site Mia, it encouraged me to believe in God's goodness so much. huggins

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Amen.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top