Very short dream about family members

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very short dream about family members

Post by angelwingz on Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:17 am

It was night time i was standing out front of my moms old house with my brother and his wife. I saw a black car which i believe was theirs or at least i know they did travel in it. My brothers wife was yelling at him (as if nothing could be good enough for her) I saw a man in the passenger seat who I do not know and also a woman who was talking(arguing) with my brothers wife. I had a feeling this woman was her landlord or going to be. I felt as though they were arguing over a rental property) The man in the passenger seat and myself just looked at each other like we were both concerned yet we were calm. My brother just stood there with his head down, saying nothing.

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

????

Post by angelwingz on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:02 am

does anybody know what a black car might mean?? They are actually moving in to my house today. (only for a few weeks)

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Re: Very short dream about family members

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:44 pm

It sounds like there is a controlling spirit that is trying to over take your brother....

When you really start taking this dream a part this is what it will look like to you,

Family
Brother,
In laws
Strangers
moving
ok family sometimes represents oneself, this one has a broad playing field of what exactly it is pertaining to in your dreams.
see by the strangers being present means that spiritually there is an unknown spirit , with the wife's attitude and loud speech , is trying to control your brother.

Angel, it's about you!!! I feel that there has been a presence around you that you know is there but you can't put a finger on it. It has been trying to influence you, your walk with God and your surroundings. You have came to a point where you have came to a conclusion that there is nothing else you can do...
But I feel the big "moving" part is your walk with God.......Focus for he is ever present and nigh..See I believe that were you stated that
they were moving in with you could be a warning to really guard your heart and your walk with God....People can bring in spirits if you are not watching carefully.....I would suggest to anoit all your door ways and pray over your entire house before it really tries to settle in........

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:01 pm

daughter of god wrote: "you stated that they were moving in with you could be a warning to really guard your heart and your walk with God....People can bring in spirits if you are not watching carefully.....I would suggest to anoit all your door ways and pray over your entire house before it really tries to settle in........"

I'm in agreement with daughter of god, this is what was in my spirit when I read your dream. Are your relatives saved? I believe the dream is a warning dream to guard your heart and your home while your relatives stay with you...the verse from Joshua 24:15 - "But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

Please pray on what was said to see if it bears witness.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:08 pm

thank you lola, the spirit had brought these out very clearly for me when I was typing,

Angel has trouble trying to come in on her and God is sending words and confirmation to show her He is ever present and ever nigh...

The dream was a warning of what was getting ready to happen....

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:10 pm

Hi precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sensed your mothers old house represents something in the past that your family is arguing over today. There seems to be a spirit of confusion and strife that is ruling and raining here.Your brother is tired with this ciaos and is filled with grief.

Is there stuff in your family that brings up old junk in the lives of your family members that is disrupting relationships in your family?

Just a thought.

Please toss what does not fit.

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:41 pm

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Dear friends please pray and please look at the dream i posted today called foreign invasion and Jesus return - just read it i think the worm part may have something to do with this.......some of you may know i have disappeared for a couple weeks, i can't get a minute in edgewise!!! my prayer life have become affected due to all the chaos around here, the good news is the LORD is getting to them through me, they believe and it started and stopped there until now, my brother said in deep thought the other day i really think we were meant to be here because we are getting closer to Jesus, I say AMEN to that!!!! My prayer time and quiet time with the Lord is constantly interrupted, it is getting better now though.......i thought i was gonna die!!!!! I agree as well...with you all. THATS RIGHT AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD WE WILL SERVE THE LORD AND WHOEVER DON'T LIKE IT CAN MOVE OUT!!!! LOL

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:42 pm

jEANIE YOUR RIGHT THERE IS A SPIRIT OF CONFUSION BUT I THINK ITS STUCK ON MEEEEEEEEE.

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:50 pm

Well hon,

I know the Lord turns things around for his good. I pray that the Lord will intervene in your family situation and release his love and restoration and clarity of mind and heart.

huggins

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:57 pm

I second that, In Jesus Name, AMEN!!! and Thank you :)

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top