Earthquake lines on map?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Earthquake lines on map?

Post by christi85 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:28 pm

I don't live in a state that has earthquakes often so I'm thinking this dream maybe more symbolic than literal.

I was shown a map of the state I live in and the first time it was shown to me it said something about an earthquake happening. I will just include the maps as they were shown to me.
This is exactly how it was shown in my dream the first time, a white squiggly line splitting the state in half.

The second time the map was shown to me, it was shown and something was said about "Buchanan" rd. I think... [I know there is a Buchanan GA in rl, but I dunno about a rd?] There is an ancient fault line called the "Brevard fault" that runs across the state like this. I looked it up after I had the dream. However, I don't think that is what was meant by this... because the red line didn't run across the entire state, as it should if it were supposed to represent that.

Where the red line stops on the map is exactly where I used to live (where my fiance still lives). Right two major highways intersect [[i]exactly where our apartment complex is, I could see them from the entrance of our complex through the trees.

*deleted image of this map*

So my question is... if you guys have dreamed of earthquakes symbolically what do they typically mean?

Secondly, what do you hear the Spirit saying for me about this dream?

Last edited by christi85 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Earthquake lines on map?

Post by Cholette on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Christi...the safe thing to do about this is to pray! Pray until you have understanding. The Lord showed you this for a reason and while you wait for HIS interpretation, intercede in the Spirit and He will give you the understanding that you need.

Earthquakes can mean different things and it can either be symbolic or literal. Because you were shown a map...I would pray. That's way too specific, in my opinion. Some dreams that we have, we will never know the meaning, per se, they are given for people to pray.

Blessings!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Some dreams that we have, we will never know the meaning, per se, they are given for people to pray.

I was praying about it today as though it were literal, jnc. I was like Lord, I've never heard of a damaging earthquake here, but if you say so... if it was literal I hope that I will never know that it was.

I just looked up Buchanan GA to see where that was. Turns out it's this tiny ity bity little town near the Alabama line. Here's the significance!!

Last fall, I heard of a meteor shower that was going to be taking place that was supposed to be pretty neat. I'd always wanted to watch one but I can't see the sky well where I live because of all the city lights. I googled trying to find a place not to terribly far from here that had really dark skies. I found a "dark skies" map online and the closest place with a dark sky I could find was this little lake (lake Olympia) right down the rd. from, you guessed it, Buchanan GA :-) I spent that the whole night in prayer, watching the heavens.

Knowing that, things sort of make a lot more sense, combined with many other things the Lord has been speaking to me for some time now.

I get the impression the first map is saying that the heavens are shaking in the spirit realm over this state. I believe He is showing me that the blanket of spiritual darkness(dark skies, enemy opposition) that has hung over this state and come against His people will be split as quickly as a flash of lighting. That a host of His heavenly angels (shooting stars) have been sent and assigned to defend and avenge His people against the adversary.

I believe the second map maybe showing me that all those prayers I'd prayed about that night were heard and are now on the way to their destination.

However, I'm going to keep praying about it, I think there is more to it than that and because that's quite a prophecy. :-p I will keep yall posted, Reporting on the spiritual climate, if rainbows and sunshine begin to appear NaNa

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:17 am

amazin drm ,,well if its notta literal erfquake ,,then it kood be showing a division in the state,, in sum way ,,maybe politiks,, ,,,, senetor D,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:22 am

That was my first thought too D! Until I realized the Buchanan GA thing.
Scratch Chin and also the difference between the lines drawn. Like the first one was shaky and white. the other wasn't shaky and was red. I think if that weren't sig. They would have looked the same each time, just in different place ya know?

I'll vote for ya!
thumbs

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:57 am

yes i get ya, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/se022511l.php#details

? The timing would be right. I had this dream Friday, but that wouldn't make it prophetic, it would be more like happening in real time?

hmmm...

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:51 pm

This isn't an interpretation, just my opinion....my attention is drawn to the second map that goes up through South Carolina. South Carolina (especially around Charleston, and the coast) sits on a major fault line. We're just not aware of it because we don't have earthquakes that would suggest that.

The red line continues on through Anderson, Greenville, and if it kept going, would go through Spartanburg County (which is 1 hour away from Anderson, and 30 mins from Greenville) as well. I can tell you that in Spartanburg, we have had some minor tremors especially around the Pacolet area. There have been (I believe) at least 2 tremors in the past year.

Another interesting thing is that the red line runs right up Interstate 85, which is the major thoroughfare between Atlanta, and the upstate of South Carolina, and to points North. Also, I-85 is noted for being a main thoroughfare in the US for the drug trade as well.

These are just my thoughts about somethings I noticed about the second map.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:52 pm

I'm thinking, (me, so take it with a grain of salt-lol-) that if the Lord was showing me something meaning an actual earthquake, He would definitely confirm it. So I think Cholette's advice to pray about it is wise, if that is in fact the case.

My honest opinion about my dream is that it was more symbolic of things, rather than a warning dream, ya know what I mean? In my dream I was not frightened or fearful about it. Which I think I would have been if it were meant to warn of a earthquake. I just remember being shown the maps.

I included the maps just so I could show it, rather than have to describe it.

SC, I was wondering about that too, why it went up 85? that's when I found out about those rifts/faults that run there. However, I think it's very interesting that you mentioned it being a main thoroughfare in the US for the drug trade. My heart is broken over what drug & alcohol addiction do to not only the addicted persons but their families and society as a whole.

If it were literall it could have meant that earthquake I posted above.

:idk:

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:09 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
it can be symbolic or literal or both.
I live in Hungary.Earthquakes are very rare here,especially strong ones. About a month ago I had a dream of an earthquake in Latin America.In my dream I was there with my family.
I prayed about it.I thought maybe it could mean that the "ground slips under our feet",because we are facing hard times.
At the same time I was praying,because it amy be literal,though it's very unlikely for me and my family to be there.But I thiught maybe it's interceding about others.
So please pray.

After my dream,a few days later an earthquake happend in Hungary.Not verystrong (4,5),but very scary.Since then otwo ther earthquakes happened:Chile and New Zealand.:(
Jesus said that many earthquakes will be in the world.
Let's pray.

I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.
Please toss it if it's not what the Lord tells you.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top