Fish n Chips

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fish n Chips

Post by mascara on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:01 pm

This is a simple example however, whenever I remember it I am always AMAZED at dreams. To cut a long dream short, the closing scene is of me about to hit the the streets. At the time I was staying at my brothers, and before I head downstairs I ask him if there's anything he wanted. "Fish and chips" was his reply. So I head off. /End dream

As soon as I wake up - I head out into the sitting room where my brother was sleeping on the couch, and as I was making breakfast he woke up and the first thing he said was "Man, I feel like fish and chips" -- I just had to laugh.

------

On another major note. I am currently back in my home land, I flew back here to start a new job. However, prior to coming back I was at a crossroads in my heart as to whether I should accept the offer or not. Needless to say, I knew deep down in my heart that I was to come back here, however God knew that He was to provide an open door for me - that nudge if you will. And boy did I need it! Otherwise I wouldn't be sitting on this very couch. It was in a moment of turmoil that I recalled a dream I had last year. I was in an elevated tower sitting at a table meeting (i.e. work meeting) looking down at a rugby game. When I recalled these scenes a massive witness just went off because I knew that my job (currently) had everything to do with this dream. And so that was confirmation and I took the offer.

Peace is the best referee -- so much better seeking after the Kingdom than after perceived happiness.

mascara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fish n Chips

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Peace is the best referee -- so much better seeking after the Kingdom than after perceived happiness.

Amen and Amen

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top