dream of first love

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of first love

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:39 am

Lately I've been dreaming about my childhood sweetheart....often I dream of this person and it intrigues me.this person has appeared in rl over the years and they hv a big call on their life but he doesn't yet know Jesus.often, I hv dreamt of this man when I hv been going out with other men and I wake up sad cause I always thought he was the one....im worried he does not know Jesus and even if he is not the one I want to intercede for him as he has a terminal illness...i am guessing the dreams are for me to pray but in these dreams I feel the bond we used to hv and then I wake up sad...what do you guys think? Please prayerfull answer,thanks folks =)

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of first love

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:22 am

Anyone?

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Its always tricky when you dream of someone you know with romantic feelings because people can often be symbolic. I wrote a lot on this subject here is one article that may help... http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t9402-how-do-i-know-im-dreaming-of-mr-ms-right-recently-updated

articles about how people can be symbolic: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8474-common-themes-people http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t11356-people-as-symbols-what-does-a-cat-represent

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:09 am

thanks Laura...I shall take a look, I have a feeling it could be symbolic but also I know that He needs prayer, I'm not hoping for him to be the one although It is sooo annoying at times that he keeps showing up in my dreams when I never really had a relationship with him, he was just my childhood friendship/crush, first love so to speak.......

I once saw two angels come into my room when I was praying for him and they said "we are going to get him".......I woke up at 3am in the morning and went to the bathroom, picked up a book that i had in there called "God's vitamin C" and opened it at the page that had this mans nickname titled "(nickname) is rescued by two angels...."

It was so so uncanny and I know he has a huge call on their life......

It's so easy to say it is symbolic but why do I keep dreaming of this person when they are well out of my life? The only thing I can think of if it is symbolic that God wants me to return to my first love..that's it.......

Or, GOd is giving me a burden to pray for him.......

still unsure but I will read your post.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:57 pm

[quote="Delightful soul"]

I once saw two angels come into my room when I was praying for him and they said "we are going to get him".......I woke up at 3am in the morning and went to the bathroom, picked up a book that i had in there called "God's vitamin C" and opened it at the page that had this mans nickname titled "(nickname) is rescued by two angels...."

[quote]

wow

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:06 am

Yeah....whether or not he's the one is irrelevant to the facts that I keep dreaming about him and it seems God wants me to know he needs prayer. Also before I became a christian I was good mates with him. One night when I was really upset about how he would show interest but never do anything about it, I cried out to God to end my life....a white ball of light entered my room and hit me like some electric force and spoke words saying "Don't worry everythings going to b alright"....two weeks later I found Jesus and I saw him face to face...it was then that I realised He was the light!

Several years later ten to b precise this man proposed to me on Christmas day and I refused him due to the fact that he isn't saved. But it is another ten years and I keep dreaming of him...it is almost annoying.

So you can probabley see why I wonder sometimes...

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top