Help needed with vision interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help needed with vision interpretation

Post by subhaganapathy on Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:04 am

I was praying with a burden for my beloved man and God's will regarding our marriage. Then suddenly in the morning I had a vision -- I was standing in the sky which was blue with translucent white clouds specking it. Towards the left there is a source of streaming light which I identify as God, even though I cannot see it. I am wearing a white dress, and with a heavy heart I ask God to tell me his will. Then I hear God say 'Regarding this issue, Sarah, you can now Smile! An unprecedented joy spreads through me as I understand the positive answer in God's voice. However, I decide to ask God what he means (coyly) and God has a smile in his voice as he starts to explain. Just then black fog rolls in cutting me from the vision of the sky and also drains my joy.

Please help interpret this

subhaganapathy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help needed with vision interpretation

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:09 pm

Dont allow satan to steal your joy. God has given you His answer, but I know from experience that satan will try and bring his raincloud of doubt. Gods message to you is clear! PRAISE GOD AND KEEP SMILING!!!!

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:09 pm

I believe you can a rest assure that God is working it out for the good!! That is what he declared in the dream. It is possible that the black fog came because he didn't want to reveal all to you- he prophecied in part but know it is for you to trust and walk in faith and see what he is about to do.
Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top