5 Dreams I've Had This Month [February]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 Dreams I've Had This Month [February]

Post by mascara on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:45 am

First of all - Thanks to the owners for making this website possible - I am genuinely appreciative of this effort. Bless yall.

Now to my dreams ------ I've had five so far, this month that really stand out to me, because of the fact that I can see a linkage between them, and they also represent a significant time in my life where I am seeking guidance (from the Lord of course) as to my destiny and purpose. Another major happening for me, is as a single woman - wondering what the Lord's will is concerning that area of my life. I know I will be entering into ministry (to me, business will be my ministry), however I also know that it won't be on my own. For the sake of keeping this post as minimal as possible without discounting the essence of my dreams, I will include the major symbols only and associated actions/themes that they comprise.

DREAM 1: The setting is at my childhood primary school on the play field. There are two helicopters hovering over the field, each with a rope hanging down so that the ropes touch the ground and provide access up to each of these helicopters. I sense there is an evacuation of some sort, however it is just me, a SAS soldier, and a baby. The SAS soldier is holding the baby. He relates to me that he must take the baby up into the helicopter. Once he does, he comes back down to where I am. And then this soldier effortlessly makes his way up the rope again into the helicopter. I remember standing there in awe with a deep admiration for this SAS soldier and his capabilities. The helicopter flies off. End dream.

DREAM 2: Again, the setting is at my childhood primary school - this time at a different area. This time it is night. I look up at the night sky and notice the crescent moon with strange activity going on in the heavenlies. My inner man senses that the activity is indeed strange and I draw everyone elses attention to 'the aliens' - what looks like a star travelling in the night sky. The aliens eventually make contact. Bright colourful flashing lights everywhere. We are lead in spiritual warfare by my mother and we ward the evil spirits off.

DREAM 3: I am at a gathering / celebration, and find myself being lead onto the dancefloor by another girl - and so we dance, have fun. I notice I am being watched however I choose to remain sober whilst everyone else is in jovial spirits. Finally, we make an early exit from this place and it is when I reach the place where I was staying at, that it was a 'farewell' I was attending just prior. I was moving to another place. After packing all my things I give my Dad a long and prolonged hug as if to say I'm really going to miss him. It turns out that I have secured a new job in a foreign land - an island in the South Pacific - working in scientific research. My brother greatly approves of this new happening in my life.

DREAM 4: I find myself observing two men conversing in a car. One of the men, a businessman, is seated in the passenger seat. I notice he is carrying multiple cellphones, each one connecting him to a specific person - could have been each of his family members etc. As I continue to watch this unfold, I then realise a business transaction is happening. However, this is when the attention is suddenly drawn to me and immediately I am part of the business transaction. The man leading the business talks diverts my attention to a cargo of bottled water, $16,000 in value. The story behind this cargo of water was that another investor pulled out of the deal and that it was now ready for my taking. I agree without hesitation knowing that I could put this investment to great use in the South Pacific. Another scene I am negotiating with a man for his black pick up truck. Knowing that the man wasn't ready to budge on his price (I wasn't willing to pay more than $3,300 - whereas his minimum price was $7,000) I reason with my mother that the car was a petrol guzzler anyway. With this thought I easily walk away from the negotiation.

DREAM 5: Now to the fifth dream. The setting is at the parish of my primary school (a catholic church). I arrive to the church by bike and make my entrance through a side door not wanting to draw attention to myself. Then I find myself after mass is finished, conversing with all the other parishioners outside. Now I am carrying a baby. But as I dote on this baby, I notice that its right eye is blind as a result of something that happened last November in 2010. The baby really warms to me and smiles at me. All the while, I am aware that a man I am interested in is noticing me at this point - although I don't make it obvious that I know he is watching me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

To provide some context surrounding these dreams, I am currently back in my home land having come from overseas. The primary school that I keep dreaming of represents a large chunk of my childhood, as it was here that I grew up going to primary school (in the current country I am now). Happy to provide more from these dreams if need be. Thanks guys + God bless. Peace.

mascara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Dreams I've Had This Month [February]

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:53 am

Praise the Lord, mascara!

Welcome to the site! I have a couple of questions for you:

From Dream One: what is a SAS soldier? Special Assignment Soldier?

From Dream Five: do you know what happened to the baby in Nov 2010 or were you just told that something happened to the baby in Nov 2010?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mascara on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Hi there Lola - thank you for the welcome!

SAS stands for Special Air Service (Regiment) - they are widely regarded as the elite unit of soldier, whilst they remain highly covetous positions, getting to this stage is extremely hard and few make it. In a sense, they truly are assigned the "special assignments" given their training and expertise.

As for the baby in Dream 5, it was not implied within the dream the circumstances surrounding the baby's blindness, I remember just 'knowing' that something happened to this baby specifically in November 2010 to cause the baby's right eye to become blind. Now in terms of context - is a different story. Firstly, my birthday is in November. Also, last November I handed in my final uni (college) paper which was based largely on research I had undertaken pertaining to a business idea that I wanted to pursue (and still want to). The baby in my dream was about 6 months. I had been working on this paper for 6 months prior to handing it in. As you can understand, I am largely aware of the significance of this baby becoming blind and believe it could have something to do with me pursuing another career over the 'neglected' business idea. However, God forgives and I believe I am back on the right track.

mascara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top