Esoterism

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Esoterism

Post by dreams3 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:44 am

Please pray that my husband eyes of understand will be open to see the deceit of esoterism and to know it is not part of Gods word. He is still justifying esoterism which he partake many years ago. Please pray even if it is a second. i no what curse and attack can come from that. Thanks

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Esoterism

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:39 am

We thank you Father for your wisdom and understanding and for your Truth which will never die. Reveal your truth in the case of dream3's husband. Open his understanding and his eyes that he may see, his heart that he may know the truth and that the truth will set him free. We give you honor and glory, in Jesus name, amen

your servant,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:33 am

Thanks Dove for this prayer i need it badly. So as not to confuse esoteria healing(with energy, pendulum etc which he went inthe past saying nothing is wrong since they proclaim God and Jesus) with Christ way.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:31 am

esoteric - oxford dictionary says - intelligible only to those with special knowlege.....

I believe that Jesus says "casting down imaginations and every HIGH thing that exalts itself against the knowlege of God and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ"

I had never heard of this esoterism before so had to look it up in the dictionary, but I feel its roots maybe in intellectualism and sounds much like existentialism and all sorts of intellectual spirits that are very (believe it or not) religious.

Please share with us more about your journey, I pray father that you open this mans eyes to the truth and nothing but the truth, so help Him GOD!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum