A repost: and I really need help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A repost: and I really need help!

Post by MaddCB on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Okay I'm scared now, that last dream about the person I was weary of but I get the impression of large snake like a phyton. I can't really avoid this person because it is a legal matter. Still the Lion is on alert with intent to destroy this "snake-person" I do remember in my last dream I posted I felt its eyes on me, but I could feel the intenstity of my Lion.
Another dream I had recently was so real I shook my foot like something was crawling around it. It looked like a dog, but it ain't a normal dog. It wouldn't let go of my foot until I literly had to shake the creature off! I woke breathing really hard checking my foot.
But I feel like a "python/snake person puppet" is watching me. I'm trying to hold back my tears because I realizing this "snake-thing/creature" is after me. Even now when I close my eyes I can see the python looking at me. I can't give out the details of my situation publicly. I can in a pm. Because of my real life situation I always felt that if the enemy can just take me out of the picture in a literal sense, he can win. *sigh* I'm sorry to confess my fear, but I've never really dealt with this type of harassment.

Repost of the last dream I posted:
Okay so this another odd dream, this really has me stomped.
I dreamed that there was this woman who was talking to me but I really wasn't listening to her. She looked familar but at the same time she was a stranger to me. The scene changes and I'm walking in dojo with martial arts instructor, he telling me that "never histate with the enemy. Never give the enemy an chance to strike." He says this after my first attempt to stop this "talking friend/stranger". I throw the lady to the ground and stop short of ramming my elbow into her throat. I stop because I know that move can end her life. So I get another chance at this and well I follow through on the move.
I've been on high alert lately since that Lion dream! Even now, my spirit is on high alert because of something that a happened. I feel more like an Lion guarding their terrority and any unknown will get taken out. No mercy. Don't care if its a person, place or thing. I mean that's how I've been feeling lately. Even got a word following the Lion dream. Proverbs 22:3

There is also this "real life" particular person that makes me feel very wary of, but it could be this person's position in the situation. Regardless, I feel I'm put on high alert concerning this person and their intentions. But it ain't me who's watching(if that makes sense?) I feel like the Lion is watching this person/situation and the moment this person/sitution moves this Lion will strike with intent. I'm just standing behind the lion

MaddCB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A repost: and I really need help!

Post by Sirianta on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:15 am

Hey Mcb, I would suggest you PM one of the Moderators and explain your real life situation. I think it would just make it clearer and easier for you and the interpreter.

Love in Christ
Sirianta

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddCB on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:47 am

I can't send any posts because my post limits, but if one the mod can reach me through email? Its just I don't know the frustrations of everything.

MaddCB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top