Short Dream About My Daughters Friend Who Is Missing IRL Now Found Dead!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Short Dream About My Daughters Friend Who Is Missing IRL Now Found Dead!

Post by Milk2Meat on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:21 pm

A little background: Phylicia Barnes and my daughter Devin were best pals in school. We moved away and they stayed in touch via Facebook. Then she came up missing arouund Christmas with strange circumstances surrounding it. Ill give you these links that will describe the story pretty good. Its been national news with CBS, CNN, Good Morning America, Nancy Grace, and various Radio programs.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2011/01/28/exp.ng.americasmissing.barnes.hln.html

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baltimore-police-search-star-student-phylicia-barnes-12554100?page=1&playlist=12553569§ion=1206852&tab=9482930

2/25/11

I just realized I had a dream about my daughterís friend Phylicia Barnes who has been kidnapped. IRL my younger daughter was telling me about a dream she had last night and it caused me to remember this dream about my older daughters friend.

I must confess I have not prayed for Phylicia in a week or so. This dream is very short. In any case I dreamt we found her, that is my family and I found her and we were keeping her with us at our house. In the dream the house is not where I am currently living and I donít know where that house was. I didnít want her to go back to her mother because I thought some of her family were very careless and loose with their morals and thatís the reason that Phylicia is missing now IRL.

I remember looking at her thanking God that we found her and she was not really concerned about going back to see her family either. She was just happy being with my daughter and just relaxing after such a hard ordeal. My dream ended there.

I am prayerfully looking forward to your response. I already have an idea of the meaning but I want to hear from you all. Please respond!

Last edited by Milk2Meat on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Dream About My Daughters Friend Who Is Missing IRL Now Found Dead!

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Do you feel this is a prophetic dream? I am hopeful that it is a literal prophetic dream and praying that she will indeed be found and brought to a safe place. However dreams come when there are many cares, And its possible that this dream was a result of hopeful thinking. I'm sorry I wish I had an interpretation or word from the Lord, but I dont. I will definately be praying for her safety, and for your daughter Devin.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Phylicia was found dead today. This is such a sad situation because she had such a sweet gentle meek spirit. All of her decisions were not perfect but she didnt deserve this ending to her life. She would always visit with us when we went to Charlotte on business after we moved to Atlanta from there. She would visit with my oldest daughter and they were never make any trouble together. They would just hang out.

Please pray for the family and that they Holy Spirit would expose the foul folks that did this to her.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20056227-504083.html

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:29 am

Milk2Meat,

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry to hear this news. I will be praying for her family and for yours. God bless!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:58 pm

If those who view this would please pray for exposure of the ones responsible for this!

My daughter received a message on her facebook page from someone who said who was responsible for this act! Please pray that this is no hoax and this person is legitamite. We are praying about how to respond to this.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Oh, how awful! crying

I will pray for her family and pray for God's justice to be done. praying

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:22 am

Yes I stand in agreement with my brothers and sisters that the Lord will bring about full and swift Justice to the people who did this! God's Justice is the best!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:16 am

Amen, the Lord knows who did this and we ask as one to reveal the offenders to the authorities and bring them to justice and we ask peace and salvation for her family in Jesus Name

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:17 pm

The Lord our God reigns and He sees and knows ALL! Justice will prevail, in the mighty name of Jesus!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top