OBJECTS MOVING ALL BY THEMSELVES~YIKES!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OBJECTS MOVING ALL BY THEMSELVES~YIKES!!!

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:41 am

I remember hearing the water running in my kitchen, and some noise coming from the sink. My sink was in a different place on my counter than it is IRL and when I looked at the sink there was one of our glass drinking glasses moving up and down in the sink (in the running water from the faucet) ALL BY ITSELF! I didn't turn the water on either! I was scared in my dream and started to pray and plead the blood of JESUS! It kind of freaked me out in the dream. YIKES!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OBJECTS MOVING ALL BY THEMSELVES~YIKES!!!

Post by sonoftheKing on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:34 am

I have had dreams similar to this. I had a dream a few months ago where I entered a wealthy estate and everything in the house was demonic from video games to books. There was things moving by themselves and shreaks coming from down the hallway. I was paralyzed with fear but as I made my way down this corridor I was reminded of my God and I immediatelyclosed my eyes and their was a sword in my hand and I started swinging it and rebuking satan in Jesus name. After I woke up I was reminded of the realism of spiritual warfare. It sounds like to me that this dream is to alert you or to remind you of the battle not against flesh but against principalities of darkness. Just my thoughts though.

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:45 am

hi Alexis....

my thoughts:
the good part of ur dream is that u Pleaded the Blood of Jesus!! thumbs oldguy Amen

sink is a place u do cleansing.. clean dirty stuff... it's not in its proper place.. mabye God is telling u to do some spiritual warfare.. as mentioned above... start praying about this dream and pleading the blood of Jesus.. It's like God's telling u what to do when fear overcomes u..

:praiseg-d: :bible:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:25 am

Thanks sister and sonoftheking! Some good thoughts to think on...thx!

I especially like the parts of being aware of spiritual warfare, and the part of the sink not being in the proper place. Those things really stood out to me....
Thx!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top