My ex Pastors wife and I getting taking a wrong turn.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My ex Pastors wife and I getting taking a wrong turn.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:13 am

Greetings once again.

Lately my ex pastors wife is in a few of my dreams and I no longer attend their church why is that I wonder? hummm duh

I was with my ex pastors wife and we were going someone where together she is struggling with some pain in her heart,then we end up taking a wrong turn into a parking lot and another car comes in behind us as we were turning around,the car that came in hit my back bumper of my car. I get out of my car and my ex pastors wife gets out of the car and the other person gets out of their car to check out the damage.We look at the bumper and it has a very tiny dent in it like it was nothing we all smile at each other in agreement all is good. Then me and my ex pastors wife decide to check out what is inside the building.I do not know how to explain it but inside the building it had many different rooms for many different things like a hot tub was in one room and a sauna in another room, and a store in another room, and a dinning hall where they serve food and have all these tables and chairs. This building was full of all kinds of rooms for things I can not remember them all and we are like whow! :eek:

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My ex Pastors wife and I getting taking a wrong turn.

Post by unaday* on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:03 pm

This dream reminds me of the bible verse John 14:2 There are many rooms in my Father's house. If there were not, would I
have told you that I am going away to prepare a place for you?
Maybe if you didn't have the small accident with the other car you wouldn't have discovered this building? Maybe God is alerting you to 'more' of him that he wants to reveal to you- so he will try to get your attention in anyway.
Another thing that i was thinking...is your pastor's wife well in real life...do you know if she is sick...could this be a glimpse of her eternal home? Really I am just floating on some thoughts here... thinking

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:19 pm

Hey thanks for your interpretation. Actually in the dream she was sad because of a loss in her life.(which she had a loss of her mom in real life.) I no longer go to her church I am in another church in real life. The funny thing is I realized in real life that when I went to church on Sunday that my church had lost someone dear to them and their walk as well who was like a father to them. This dream was also about their loss and the Lords desire to take us the church to a higher realm in him.

Blessings dear one
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:58 am

Jeanie
I did wonder if the dream was relating to your ex pastor's wife--like there are some small setbacks/hurt in her life (maybe things from her past trying to "come back") but they're not detrimental? The sauna and the hot tub to me relates to "relaxation" and rest. I wonder if your ex pastor's wife really desires some relaxation and rest from different things (even related to her assembly)? Also, with the dining room table that made me think of "feast" and I wonder if God is preparing her and her congregation for some things?
please pray on what i've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:23 am

HI precious one,

Actually what you said is exactly how my new pastors wife feels. That is right on for her.

Thanks for the insight.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:35 am

you're welcome!
God bless you!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top