Carring Water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carring Water

Post by island1one on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 pm

I currently had a dream for the second time. It wasn't exactly the same but it was similar. In both dreams I was carry water to my family. In the first dream I was carry water in plastic jugs and plastic gallon containers(one on my head the others by hand). I walked and walked until I came to a path that was below what looked to be a muddy clay hill above, at the base of the hill i stopped and then my father walked up and took a bottle and walked away. My sister and mother walked up and took a bottle each and stood there. To get where they were I would have to climb because the path was at the bottom. But I woke up. In the second similar dream I was walking in the house that I live in now. I was carry water to the bathroom. I knocked on the bathroom door and my sister opened the door and excepted the water. The only thing that was out of place was that in real life, the bathroom door leads to the bathroom but in my dream she was in the bathroom and it had a bedroom inside there also, when I looked inside the bedroom I saw someone laying in her bed( I couldn't make out who it was but in the dream I felt like it was my mother). I handed my sister the water then I woke up.

island1one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carring Water

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Sounds like you are serving others and what you are bringing them is refreshing :)
just my thoughts...God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by island1one on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Thanks,I had this dream after some prayer and fasting and I think your right.

island1one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top