manifestation / *IMEDIATE prayer need*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

manifestation / *IMEDIATE prayer need*

Post by christi85 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:04 pm

I dreamed just as though it was happening in rl that my dad knocked on my door and said Christi, steve-o [a friend's nickname] is on the house phone for you then the dream woke me up. It was so real that I actually got up out of bed and went to go check the phone just in case -lol- saw that it didn't actually happen and went back to bed.

I forgot all about it until the next day and something brought it to my remembrance (erhm something[one] ;-) I felt like I should send Chris a msg on FB to see how he was doing and used the dream as an excuse to write. Turns out he and his mom had gotten into an argument and he was living in a hotel room with his uncle. He didn't mention which one. I wrote him back and asked him Your uncle *****? [figure I should edit names jic, u can do amazing things with google these days -lol] Who I know is still using drugs... and he sent me back a msg and was like yeah, but he's sober now blah blah blah... I kinda knew that was a lie, you don't just get sober off of heroine w/o getting some kind of treatment & being around sober folks... and with the way Chris had been acting last time I saw him, I just sorta knew something was up...

ANYWAYS... point being. The dream was obviously to get my attention that Chris was in trouble and I needed to contact him. Praise the Lord! However, I haven't heard from Chris and I'm certain he's probably doing drugs again :-(

Please pray for a supernatural intervention from the Lord. to deliver him from the spirit of addiction/bondadge and give him the Spirit of Freedom in Christ... to give him the strength, wisdom, conviction and courage to get into a program, into Church, and away from all those things/people that lead him into temptation.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: manifestation / *IMEDIATE prayer need*

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:40 am

Hello ... flower

the drm was probably to praying and intercede for your freind.

Praying to the Lord for ur freind...

praying

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Oh yeah for sure!!! :-) I definately did that as soon as it was brought back to my rememberance the next day. When I woke up and went to go check, I was not really awake, awake, ya know what I mean? Otherwise I would have thought to pray! I've been praying for him.

He was a friend of mine in HS and I hadn't heard from him in like 10years... then I had this dream over the summer of a person named Chris that had a band tied around his arm. I knew it was drug related but didn't know what it meant until a couple months later I got a FR from him on FB. At first I didn't answer it because I try to keep my friend list down to my actual friends -lol- but then a week after, I felt convicted and the Holy Spirit brought that dream to my rememberance and I was like Oh... so I guess your saying I should accept that FR. So I did and He happened to be online at the time and sent me a msg. I asked him how he was doing and what he'd been up to the last 10yrs and he said he had just gotten out of prison. duh and was trying to put his life back together. etc...

He went on to say something about 'blame it on the opiates' @ that point I knew that the dream I had was about him. A week later I asked if he wanted to go grab some coffee with a girlfriend and I... and eventually the Lord gave me an opening to share the dream I had with Him. I then mentioned church and how I thought that I should have asked him if he wanted to go with us that morning, and he was like 'yeah you should have! I would have loved to go!' -lol- He went to church with me on Sundays & Wednesdays for about a month and I gave him a bible for Christmas along with a 'getting started' in your walk with Christ kind of book... I was hoping he would kind of plug into the church and get discipled by some of the men there. Chris made a little bit of an effort... but as soon as he got a car... he started falling away :-(

At least the seeds were planted. Only the Holy Spirit can do that kind of work, ya know what I mean?

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Hi christi,

I have prayed for ur friend and am praying God will break all bondage and addiction and bring him into the liberty and freedom of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name!

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:15 pm

thank you God Bless you John, in agreement :-)

Praise the Lord :-) I'm believing for this good news to be manifest in his life and to report back to yall about God's working in His life, I count it already done in Jesus name, by His Power and to His Glory!!! Amen!!!

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top