REPOST Deformed Middle Eastern people disgused but here to attack Us.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST Deformed Middle Eastern people disgused but here to attack Us.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:47 am

Here I am again precious ones as I had a few dreams this morning.

Dream,

I was tying my trash bag up to take it out side so the garbage people could pick it up.There were several bags lined up along this wooden fence. As I walked out side to put my trash bag out with the rest of them I saw like four or five Middle Eastern really horribly deformed people looking like they were poor and were eating out of the trash. I noticed they were watching me to see where I would put my trash, here there were trash bags lined up already and they were waiting for my trash bag, so I put my trash bag down and sure enough they go over and grab my trash bag and sit down and begin to go through it and eating what they saw. As I was watching them I had a heart to really want to minister to them. I ask the Holy Spirit how can I minister to these really deformed Middle eastern people and then some people from my church walk by and I ask them if they want to help me minister to these people they are like no and they keep walking. I turn to look at the Middle Eastern people I am asking the Holy spirit why does something feel really wrong here with these people?All of a sudden I see these spirits on them and Then I began to see on them a JIhad spirit and I knew they were here to attack the Us.When I looked at them I saw like many different spirits in dark shadow form and knew it was a death spirit, a murder spirit, a suicide spirit the list goes on. I had a sense that the middle east was going to use their deformed retarded people to attack the us because they are disguised and looked innocent. I sense they knew I could see them and that was why they went after my trash instead of the others. I did not feel any fear.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST Deformed Middle Eastern people disgused but here to attack Us.

Post by butterfly on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:42 am

If there are some people planning to attack America it is quite possible that they would use disguises. When I listen to the news and what is happening in middle eastern countires in terms of people being bombed oftentimes it is an ordinary looking person having explosives devices strapped under them so in that way they pounce on people unaware. I am concerned at the fact though that some of your church members did not want to minister to these people. Perhaps they were judging those people appearances at how poorly they looked and as a result was reluctant to get involved as they should which is not right at all. It reminds me of the man who was beaten by thieves in the bible and the priest passed by, saw him and went along on his way and did not try to help the man and only the good Samaritian seemed to care. Perhaps if the church come together collectively and pray seriously then attacks in America can probably be prevented from happening because the attackers could be exposed as a result of prayers.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:42 am

well this dream just shows how desperate terrorists are to hurt the us. they fill peoples heads with lies and they are brainwashed into believing if they kill theirselves and murder 1 american in the process they will be heros and richly rewarded in the end.

I believe this dream was given to you to urge us all to continue praying for the lost minds/souls of these people and for the continued safety of america. Praise God we have no fear of the things that are already defeted through Christ Jesus!

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:16 am

There you go Daph! I am in full agreement.

Love

Connie happy dance

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top