Marriage calculation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage calculation

Post by Deborah on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:24 am

I was at a chalkboard SmileyCentral.comin my dream last night, working on balancing a complicated algebraic equation, approaching it as if it were chemical equation. Scratch Chin

I knew the outcome would predict the probability of a marriage working or not. I remember I had to multiply one side of the equation by 72 because 72 people were involved in the one marriage I was analyzing (siblings, parents, neighbors, friends).

I got the idea I was very confident I'd get a clear answer.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage calculation

Post by Deborah on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Today when I was thinking about this dream, I thought of Daniel 5:24-28 where a finger appeared and wrote "Mene Mene, Tekel, Upharsin" on King Belshazzar's wall-- "Mene" meaning God has numbered your kingdom and has finished it, "Teke" meaning you have been weighed in the balances and found wanting, "Peres" meaning your kingdom has been divided.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:35 pm

hmm seems like ur analising a situation 2 see if thers any chemistry ther,, dont kno wat the numba means D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:47 am

After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. Luke 10:1

Do you think this could be a clue?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:16 am

um perhaps,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:29 pm

It's becoming more and more evident to me whose marriage this dream described. crying

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:20 pm

I failed math once. I think it's because I added like this, 1 + 1 = 1 . . .
You could say it this way too, (1-1) + (1-1) = 1 or kiss + huggins = :hearts:
I think it's an equation that only works in a parallel/coexistent mathematical reality. :-)

You right though, the Chuppah aint built for 72... anywhere :-) There are usually 3 standing under it... but really, there's only one, it's just you need special goggles to see it that way. You've got to ask the extra's to leave.

;-)

As I read luke 10, keeping your dream in mind, these scripture stood out at me, what do you think? - I am sending you out like lambs among wolves. When you enter a house, first say, ‘Peace to this house.’ If someone who promotes peace is there, your peace will rest on them; if not, it will return to you. The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.

It seems like that particular portion of scripture is the Lord's instructions for a pair of people that are One in Christ, committed and submitted to following & obeying Him as they are sent out by Him to do His work. Their obedience, brought them Joy as the brought the Kingdom of God to people. :-) He also gave them instructions for those who would not receive Him...

Does that resonate?

Last edited by christi85 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more thoughts)

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:54 pm

lol! um cristy ur math is still funky, lol! by mi undastanding [1-1]+ [1-1]=0 ,,,, jus mi 2 ,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:14 am

thats why I failed math. thinking
what can I say? I'm stubborn, oldguy I got the equation out of Eph 5, 1 Corinthians 13, gen2:22, 1 john 4:8 and many other places in the Word instead of the textbook everyone else was using.
It's definitely some peculiar math. wink

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:17 am

lol! ok then,, well gods got amazin math hes 3 in 1,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:04 am

Christi --
First off, I agree with D--God's math is totally funky--I think what you're saying is in a marriage relationship, you have to take one person and let that person decrease so God can increase (that's 1-1) and then take the spouse and do the same thing (1-1), add them together and what you're left with is God (the One)!

Unfortunately, most marriages are not like that, and instead of couples who can move and act as one for God's glory and kingdom advancement, couples act as two separate people who attack and hurt each other.

When you say you gotta ask the extras to leave, you're spot on. This marriage has people in it that don't have their rightful place (i.e. spectators only). The groom never left his father so he and his wife could never become truly one and the groom's job has a place in his heart that should belong to his wife.

I'm afraid this marriage is a kingdom that's been divided against itself that won't stand if it remains the way it is. bandaid

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:42 pm

In your dream you said that you were balancing the equation, multiplying the equation on each side by how many people were involved and that u were confident you'd get a clear answer.

praying Maybe you could pray and believe for the Lord that... this man shall leave his father and his mother and cleave to his wife, that he would love her as though she were his own flesh and the Lord would remove those causing strife and division in their marriage. That they would both put the Lord first and be quick to obey what He says about things?

I had a similar situation. I understand what your friend is going through. They can get through it though, if they both get back on the same page and do some recalculating. huggins

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:54 pm

In an algebraic equation, I would have to multiply EACH side by the same number, you're right, but in this dream I distinctly remember multiplying only one side by 72--thus it is an unbalanced situation.

Thanks so much for your reply and encouragement. thumbs

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:59 pm

No prob! I pray that prayer above for your friend. I sincerely hope and pray that the Lord would grant them revelation of how great it is to be unified and the value of not having extras under the chuppah :-)

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:19 am

Bless You thank you

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down