sean connerys hurt knee

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sean connerys hurt knee

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:17 am

I dreamed I was Sean Connery and my knee was hurting. I was walking with a cane and I was a retired doctor with a lot of money and I had a wife. I decided to leave with a fellow doctor to go to a hotel in town because large amounts of snow had come and I didnít want to stay home and be snowed in while in pain. I told my wife I would only be gone two days, but I had intentions of staying for two months. When I checked into the hotel I saw that I had a young woman with me as well as the fellow doctor. Then I was watching in the spirit and I was no longer Sean Connery. I was just watching what was going on and wondering what his intentions were with this woman. I knew he was there to find out what was really wrong with his knee, but then again why was this young woman there when he already had a wife, and why was the fellow doctor ok with it?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sean connerys hurt knee

Post by ditte3 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:28 am

It's interesting to see the world from another person's point of view.
I had a dream where I saw the world with my husband's eyes and felt like he felt.Then in the end I was myself.
Sorry for writing about my dream.I think the Lord wanted to show me what it feels to be in his "shoes".

Maybe it's similar in your case.Though dreams are very personal.
I wonder who that man can be.Maybe someone who has a similar character like Sean Connery.

I hven't taken the accuracy test.Please toss it if it's not what the Lord tells you.

I'm gonna pray for revelation.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:25 am

Thank you ditte! I was thinking the same, that the Lord allowed me to see what was going on through that persons eyes. I think he is symbolic for someone else as well LOL because he was a doctor in my dream. thank you for your feedback!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top