Elected President of Iraq

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elected President of Iraq

Post by Milk2Meat on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:52 am

I have the dream worksheet completed on this dream if anyone wants to see it. I just want to see how close I get to what you all see from this dream.

2/24/11
I was elected president of Iraq. I was with my family somewhere and needed to travel. So I went to a faraway place and was taken to a government building and was dropped off. This was after the election and I remember seeing my name written on a magazine that was focused on reporting the political news of Iraq. On the magazine was my signature. I remember looking at that signature and thinking where did that come from. How did someone get my signature to put on this magazine? As I stared at the signature I finally said to myself well, yes thatís mine, I guess. I remember looking at the magazine and seeing that someone had possibly ripped the cover off of it because it seemed hard to figure out what was the front or back of the magazine. As I looked at the magazine I remember thinking to myself how in the world I got elected without being there. I am not even a citizen of Iraq.

I wanted to go ahead and lead but I figured that there would be a problem because of this. I began thinking of a way to legally become a citizen so that everything would be legitimate. I remember thinking what was it that I did to impress the folks to vote for me. What I did that caused them to vote for me is I told them what my philosophy was for people and running the government. They liked what I had to say. I remember thinking about the safety of my family when everyone found out who I was when the cameras came.

I then sat on a sofa by myself because the area where I was, when looking at the magazine, there were some kids playing and it was annoying me. Some of the kids were old enough and know better than acting the way they were. In any case I sat on the chair and noticed the kids had some of their stuff over there as well. They seemed to be arrogant and very self-centered.

I sat down and after reading the magazine a little a man sat down next to me. He was Semitic and had slight graying to his hair. He also had a beard. I had my left leg crossed over my right with my foot kind of resting on my knee. My foot hit him and I immediately remembered the offense middle easterners took to being touched by feet. So I apologized to him. He seemed to be very laid back and said there really was no need to apologize because I didnít mean to do it. As I talked to him I thought about the need to witness and sharpen my presentation of Jesus to all I meet. I needed to be prepared to have a response to questions about why I believe. I had it resolved in my mind and felt confident about it. I just needed to put it into practice.

I then began thinking again about needing to explain to the people of Iraq how to use the principles of God in organizing the Govt. I wanted them to incorporate the Lordís principles into everyday living. Then I woke up.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elected President of Iraq

Post by Milk2Meat on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:32 am

:bump: to the :bump:

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:44 am

hi
Peace be with you.
I really like your dream.
I don't know what the meaning is.
just some thoughts.
It seems like you have a responsibility toward the people in Iraq.
Maybe God shows you that He loves the people there just like anywhere else in the world.He wants them to hear the good news and to be saves.
I think it's especially important,because in these days many don't even bother to pray afor those who live in muslim countries.

Please pray about these.If these are not what the Lord tells you,please toss them.I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.

Yourdream is an encouragement for me too.I pray for the people there,because I lived there many years ago.I fell responsible for praying for them.
Let's pray for them.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:12 am

I was thinking the same about some sort of authority or maybe I should say responsibilty is being given to me. Before I act I just want to make sure I act in accordance with the will of our LORD.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:14 am

Yes it's important.
Please pray about it.He will show you the way.

flower
Blessings.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top