Earthquakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Earthquakes

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:12 am

What do earthquakes mean in dreams? i had a dream this morning that i was walking down the street & there was an earthquake. I was walking with a friend past a gas station & the asphalt under our feet had this long crack going up the street & there was this space between me & my friend that I was holding onto. the space under us was'nt big enough for us to fall through but it was enough to let us know that we had to let go & that we could remain holding onto each other....i have a strong feeling this might be prophetic because me & my two friends had a really bad disagreement this morning & i ended up leaving. i dont know how things are going to work out. this might be the end of our friendship.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Earthquakes

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:59 pm

yes i think you are right. sometimes earthquakes are literal in dreams, but i think this was more than likely symbolic for the disagreement that caused the friendship to split. But that doesn't mean it has to be that way... If you pray about the situation God will move and work on the situation for you. All things are possible with God. :praiseg-d:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Thank you, its funny that you said that because were alright now. you're right it did'nt have to be that way. the enemy has been very busy at trying to pull that apart. I love my friends way too much & we've been through worse. I feel that I have to stay in prayer now more than ever.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:22 pm

-lol- I did a search on the forum for earthquakes, I dunno why this didn't show up! I saw this right after I posted a topic about it! -lol- my bad.

However, I don't think my dream meant the same as this one. Mine showed a map telling me about an earthquake instead of showing me an actual split like in your dream Boscoe. I'm so happy to hear everything worked out with you and your friend! Praise the Lord :-)

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Christi i love your avatar!!

Praise God Boscoe I'm so glad ya'll worked things out :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:20 pm

laugh I was waiting for someone to get that! :-) To be fair, I think it's only been up like two or three days though -lol-

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top