People being afraid to put McCain signs up .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People being afraid to put McCain signs up .

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:25 am

Greetings my beloved sisters and brother in our sweet beloved I can say that now.HE!HE! :goofy:

Dream,

I went to see some friends and saw their sign was not up and asked them why is their McCain sign not up and they told me they were afraid to put it up because of the stuff happening around our city. I told them do not allow fear to cause them to run but to stand and to put their sigh back up.I notice many people who had their signs down out of fear and I told them to stand and and not allow fear to run their lives in this election our our city.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: People being afraid to put McCain signs up .

Post by butterfly on Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:45 am

It's sad when people become afraid to put up signs of who they are voting for because they are afraid of getting backlash from other people. That is why we need to ensure that we stand strong in God so that even when people criticize our beliefs, morals and values we are able to stand strongly and proudly.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:05 am

Hi sweet Butterfly,

Thanks so much for your leading of the Holy spirit.In my dream and on here. I seemed to have found a voice when this election came like I had never had before. He did something in my in regards to this election. I know many who are struggling and thinking their dreams were wrong or that they heard wrong from the Lord in regards to this election and they have become a bit discouraged including my self. I know these things are not true and the Lord will fulfill what he has spoken and we are to continue to love and pray for our new President. Gods ways are not our ways and his thoughts are not our thoughts. He will prevail!

Blessings dear one.
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top