raw chicken

View previous topic View next topic Go down

raw chicken

Post by tovision25 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:29 am

I was sitting in a restaurant with my friend/sister in christ. We were talking and enjoying our conversation. I looked out the restaurant window and saw my ex sister-in law approaching the restaurant. There was a sign on lthe door. She was mad about what it said and wanted to talk to someone in authority about it. She thought it said that she couldn't come. I redirected her attention to the sign and told her that the sign was saying that this is a restaurant and not a bar. My attention went back to my friend. We were starting to eat our lunch. I notice that the chicken on the plate wasn't all the cooked. I picked it up and examined it. I could plainly see that it wasn't cooked all the way. The closer I looked at it the more it looked like a heart and I could see the heart valves and blood. we put the chicken down. My friend began to tell me all lthat the Lord was doing in her life, She showed my her hand and on the palm side the Lord had written his promise(what he spoke to hr) it was ingraved. end

Thank you. I am really needing to know what this means.

I praise God for you all.

Blessings. tovision

tovision25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: raw chicken

Post by butterfly on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:49 am

-------

Last edited by butterfly on Mon May 04, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:07 pm

Hi

These verses come to mind:

Deuteronomy 6:6-9

"6 Memorize his laws 7and tell them to your children over and over again. Talk about them all the time, whether you're at home or walking along the road or going to bed at night, or getting up in the morning. 8Write down copies and tie them to your wrists and foreheads to help you obey them. 9Write these laws on the door frames of your homes and on your town gates."

In His Name

Paul oldguy

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top