Eathwide power shortage-Short Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eathwide power shortage-Short Dream

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:40 am

I had a dream that was part cartoon characters, part reg people. So there were lots of bright colors, because of cartoons. In my dream it was my understanding that the earth was having a power shortage. I had the only washing machine and dryer that had power available to it. I was helping people by loaning out my working machines and I would wash their clothes for them. Then, at the end of the dream, even my machines didn't work anymore-it was a world wide power shortage!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eathwide power shortage-Short Dream

Post by John7 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:02 am

Hi im a beginner to dream ministry and im not an interpreter, but Id like to share my own personal thoughts and comments.

I have heard from a few credible ministries such as MannaFest with Perry Stone, that there could be a possible EMP attack on the nations infastructure. EMP is an electromagnetic weapon that can shut down electricity of entire nations. I just heard this from a few ministries and felt to share it.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:14 am

Thanks john~ I do not remember feeling scared or fearful or doomful at all during this dream.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:49 pm

at the end of your dream, you machine stopped working? and you stopped washing their clothes?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 am

Yes Owen. both stopped

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 am

It could be literal like John said, but it is unlikely that you'd have power unless you had a generator.

This seems to be a dream that will have a manifestation that will be recognizable when it comes to pass. For instance, if you are the only person in your neighborhood with a working car and you give everyone rides but then your car breaks down.

Just possibilities.

Did you have any feelings in the dream.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:47 am

Yeah, we do not own a generator. The dream itself was very lighthearted. It didn't feel at all heavy or fearful. Even when my machines stopped working, I wasn't even that bummed out. I had the feeling like I was lucky that mine even made it as long as it did.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:50 am

I have no idea. You will know when it happens. Will you let us know too?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:08 am

I sure will...thanks! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Are you always like that, I mean naturally very helpful and compassionate to others, and sensitive to their needs?

It seems like you have a gift of evangelism.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:38 am

Thanks owen~I try to be helpful and compassionate to others. I have never thought of myself to have a call to evangelism per say, but I did have a prophecy spoken over me about Isaiah 62 that god has called me to the 'bruised reed and the smoking flax'. That I would literally have a calling to reach those who are bruised and those who are easily broken like the bruised reed, and also those who seem to not have any fire left, those who are just barely smoking, and that I would minister life to them. I have felt a call to people, prayer, and in the past a call to work with children and youth. I guess in my mind when I think of evangelism, I think of leading people to Christ and saying the sinners prayer with them ect., which Im not sure fits me or not. I feel more of a call to reach out to people consistently in daily life-sort of walking it out. I don't really preach or have the boldness to just go up to people and start witnessing. I have more of the sneak attack approach, in which I get to know people and try to care about them and show them Jesus by my fruit, and then I plant seeds here and there. Maybe its my mindset of the way I look at an evangelist that is off. For some reason I think an evangelist does more of the 'reaping' of the harvest so to say, where I feel like Im more of a 'sower of seeds'. Does that make sense??? Your words are very encouraging to me Owen~THANKS!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:12 pm

wave Alexis..

Just some thoughts to ponder on....

u dnt have to be fearful.. b/c Fear is not from God...altho we all go thru it...
some shaky things will come to pass ( as written In His word) but His children, who know Him and Know His word will prob not be so fearful.. b/c they Have God's word in them and already know what will come to pass and God will be guiding them.

So it cud be Lord will be using u for maybe some cleansing until He is done with that part of the assignment you... just something to think about...

AGain, these r just my thoughts, something to think about... Please take to prayer

Bless You

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sp)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:22 am

Thanks sister! Yes you are right~there is nothing to be fearful of...I was just saying that the dream itself had a very lighthearted feel to it. It didn't seem dreadful or like the end of the world was coming. Sometimes when I dream, the feel of the dream may have fear behind it~but this one didn't. It was like I wasn't even phased that the rest of the world was out of power, it was no big deal...so weird. I like the thoughts about god using me for an assignment for cleansing...def something to consider...

UR a Blessing sister! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 am

I think something IRL will happen that will make sense to you when it happens. If it does, please come back and share it with us.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:11 am

Thanks Mia~I def agree. Will for sure post when it does! thumbs

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:00 am

I just remembered something~it may be important or insignificant~not sure. My machines were outside, and me and all the people and cartoon people were outside a forest, the sun was shining and it was bright.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Not sure how I could forget to post that piece of info...that was the setting of the dream...silly me.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Today when I came home I noticed flags and spray paint all over my front yard from the consumers gas company. Looks like they are going to be repairing our gas lines...and it is very possible we may be out of commission for washing clothes for a little while. As this unfolds even more I will continue to post. They will have to rip through our landscaping and new sod to get to the lines and the first thing my husband said after freaking out about it is that they will probably end up compensating us and it will turn out to be a blessing (which was my first thought as well)!! Will continue to post! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:20 pm

lol!

I was expecting something like that.

I'm glad you posted about the washing machines that needed power being outside. It fits perfectly.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top