Court Dream ??? REPOST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Court Dream ??? REPOST

Post by dorothy07 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:10 pm

I had a dream that i was given a citation of 32.00 with a map to the court house from my cousin's girlfriend.(to me she and my cousin are strangers to me, we are not close at all) well I was upset and threw it at her,She then picked it up and walked into another room. When she returned it was no longer a citation but a picture of her and my cousin in gold graduation gowns and on the back of the picture it said this is the last year we will be alone". In my dream it seemed as though she was ppregnant and there will be a birth. Another aspect of my emotions where I was surprised they (cousin and girlfriend) knew each other when they we little. I then turned to the judge who looked like my husband and he was mad for some reason and told me to "just Pay it"???? I thought this dream was pertaining to something in our lives but im wondering if my dreams are from the enemy because when i think it comes from god it turns out the exact opposite. which is usally bad news. Its been a horrible 5 years and my faith is shaken. I dream of an outcome and it turns out opposite? please someone help me/.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Court Dream ??? REPOST

Post by MaMaZ on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:09 pm

LORD bless you abundantly sister in the name of Jesus, I believe in this dream the Lord is showing you where you must begin the healing process. Word of God says we are all one in Christ Jesus, maybe in your past history with family/friends or strangers there are old hurts not yet healed. If we hold on to things of the world even old hurts or things that are not forgiven the Lord is far from us. Look back this one time and consider what has been said if you find there are old hurts and things of your past you still hold, lift them to Jesus. (Romans 6:12) Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Returning the hurts back on those who have hurt you only opens you up to the attacks of evil forces sent by the devil. Thinking about these hurts and thinking harmful things toward people who hurt you is just like you committed the act in real life. Let wrath be unto wrath for the battle is mine saith the Lord of Hosts (Jesus) This is sinful thinking and all acts and thoughts of sin keep the Lord from battling the forces of the devil on your behalf. (Romans 8:8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. We must cleanse ourselves and repent on a daily basis so we have no room for the devil to act or use us in anyway. Sinful nature died when we followed our savior Jesus Christ and committed our body’s to the water baptism. Through obeying his instructions we were once again resurrected unto life through the death of our sinful nature. (Romans 6:5-7) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin. Praise God sister moving on toward the blessings of life Jesus has caused to flow abundantly within the lives of all the saints, we must seek him always the gowns that your cousin and girlfriends are wearing are gifts of the Holy Spirit the Lord wants to bestow upon you if you desire it. As for the angry husband who tells you to pay off your debt word of God says you were bought with a price that being the ultimate sacrifice of our Savior Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. So you have no debt but to offer yourself to the Lord to be used as an honored vessel, why so you can glorify your father who is in heaven.

LORD in the name of Jesus I lift to you Dorothy07 and pray father you descend upon her and her family with thy love bless her with peace of thy Spirit and breathe life into all situations that have come against her and her family. Lift her father above the many trials and tribulations that have come to pass and help her to overcome for victory is in thy presence and knowing thy truth with your loving gospel. Reveal unto this sister revelation of thy will within her life let her light shine forth as a beacon of thy glory within her life unto others. Father in Jesus name I thank you for thy tender mercies and saving grace, increase thy Holy Spirit within this sisters life and bless her abundantly with thy truth, unto God in Jesus name be all the Glory, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top