Underground Caverns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Underground Caverns

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Scene One:

I was in an apartment with my ex-husband. I was getting dressed for a new job. The apartment had a lot of natural light and the decor was very modern. My closet must've been designed by the HGTV designers ( lol! ). It was the size of a room and had many clothes/accesories that were hung on different racks of varying heights. The racks were made of a smooth mahoghany wood and hung from the ceiling via metal chain links, it very stylish. (hope this part is prophetically literal.... wink ) I put an a new outfit - stylish cream colored button down shirt with a collar and cuffs with a pair of tailored slacks (very feminine though, kind of Ann Taylor style) and slingbacks. It seemed like I was on my way to work and it was a new job. My ex-husband insisted that he should come with me, I reluctantly said ok but wasn't pleased about it...

Scene Two:
We are in Jamaica and I'm going back to the country to visit the area that my mother grew up in. It's a very rural area IRL - no street signs, dirt roads in some areas....you have to know where you're going or it's a guarantee that you'll get lost. The thing about this trip is that we're underground going through caves to get to the area. We're in a boat like a canoe and it's dark and wet (water flowing down the sides of the walls of the caves...not like a waterfall, a much lighter, softer flow of water) but lit from areas where there are pools of water. These pools were colored like an iridescent light blue and lit the cave - as a result, we were able to see where we were going pretty well.

We approached an intersection and were wondering whether we should go straight or turn left. Turning left would cause us to have to climb what seemed like a waterfall but we'd have to jump high to reach a ledge that we could then use to pull ourselves up and into the road (at least we assumed there was a road, we didn't know if this was a definite thing or not). We could go straight but I don't recall what the challenge was with that choice. There were two older women there that I didn't recognize but knew that they were from the area and could help us decide which road to take. As we were talking to them, my niece (she's in her mid 30's) tumbled into the intersection from above ground - it was like she came from the road on the left that we thought we would have to climb. When she stood up, she was wet and her eyes were either black dots or there were empty eye sockets where her eyes should have been. I asked if she was alright and one of the women said that her eyes would adjust in a few minutes - it was because she was now in the cave that they looked that way....

nerd

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Underground Caverns

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:40 pm

I am praying for revelation for you Lola... flower

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:25 am

Thanks Linda! Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:30 am

Right before the bombings in England, God gave me a prophetic dream about it. I am going to post that in one of the forums after I post this, but God gave me a dream that took place in a basement. He told me it meant "underground"...like what is secret or what others dont see. but it also meant "underground" as in the bombing was in a subway!!!

But caves seem even more raw than a basement... will post my dream and the translation that God gave me. Not sure if any of it will shed light on your dream...but looking forward to understanding what God is saying.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:07 pm

The Lord has clothed us, ; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, and expects us to keep them the way we received them. That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:43 pm

When I read the part in your dream about the caves, I thought it might be about deep underlying issues that are affecting (maybe even blinding) generations of your family. These issues aren't insurmountable, but they may require counsel to navigate. I thought of Titus 2:3-6 where the older women in the church are asked to instruct the younger women.

In the first part of your dream you have a nice wardrobe, a very nice closet lol! and a new job--all very positive things, but once again it's like your past is following you and stealing some of your joy. These are my thoughts....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:00 am

Thanks, ladies! You both have made some interesting points. flower

I'm going to keep praying about this one as I think there are still things to be revealed.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top