Brought up into Heaven!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brought up into Heaven!

Post by tjw on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:11 pm

Hello!
First of all I want to say how grateful I am to have found this wonderful website. In the past several years God has given me a few prophetic dreams that would come true. I keep thinking about this one dream I had some years ago that I believe to be real. A few years back I was in school again pursuing a degree. I knew of a girl in my class who seemed to be well liked but I did not socialize with her myself on a personal level. Well it came time for Christmas break and school was out for a week or so. When I got back to school the teachers let us know that this girl had died over the break unexpectantly. This disturbed me and I thought about it a lot afterwards especially because I felt guilt that I did not befriend her and witness to her about Christ. I then had a dream soon after and this is what happened: I dreamed that I was being taken up into the Heavens by an angel that I could not see. I literally could see the clouds and I remember seeing or thinking the number seven. Suddenly I was brought down into a tropical scene where there were birds singing, lots of dense jungle like trees and the sounds of river water flowing. In between the trees I was brought down near a small boat with two people sitting with their backs to me close together talking. I immediately recognized One was Jesus as he was dressed in a white robe. They both turned to look at me and I saw that the second person was the girl who died. She looked at me and smiled. I had never seen anyone more radiant. She was glowing. Her makeup was perfect and she was all dressed up with a white dress and hat on. Jesus smiled at me and whispered something in her ear and they looked at me. I remember telling her I was sorry that I did not tell her about Jesus and she nodded at me as if to say it was ok. Then they turned away from me and I woke up. This dream was so real I just know it had to be. Any thoughts???

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brought up into Heaven!

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:15 pm

wave tjw....

just my thoughts

but sounds to me that the Lord was giving u peace that the girl is ok...
she's with JC... :angel: :jesuspic:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:16 pm

awesome drm btw!!
made me a bit emotional ... flower How sweet is :jesuspic: :praiseg-d:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Wow! What a dream! I don't have any trouble thinking you got a glimpse of heaven.

When my brother Larry died after fighting cancer for 15 years, I had a dream of him. He was sitting on a rock on a hill and he looked at me and said, "Tell them I am so, so happy here." He was playing guitar and he had a western-cut shirt liked he liked to wear here on earth. He looked like himself but even better, but I don't know how to describe "better." Below the hill there were people dancing (Larry loved to dance and was very good at it) like they were in a musical or something. That was the end of the dream.

Larry had donated his body to science and so after the hospital was done with its tests, his body was cremated. My family gathered to scatter Larry's ashes and the place my sister and dad picked was a hill, with rocks on top of it, just like in my dream. Larry was a Christian and so I told my family about my dream and his instruction to tell them about how happy he was in heaven. My dad, who isn't a mushy sort of guy, told me later how my dream had comforted him.

Is there any way you could write a letter to that girl's family and tell them the beautiful story you told us? It might bring them comfort...pray about it and ask the Lord, would you?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:35 pm

You know that is so wierd you ask me this as I told someone about this dream right after it happened years back and they suggested the same thing but I did not know how I could contact her family and did not follow up with that idea. I definitely think it is a good idea and I am going to look into it as the dream keeps coming back to my mind a lot lately.

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Praise the Lord!!!! Just pray about it first and make sure this is something you should do, okay? If you are, I know the Lord will give you the right words. Bless You

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top