Streaming sunlight, light overcame darkness and healing(short)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Streaming sunlight, light overcame darkness and healing(short)

Post by angelwingz on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:20 pm

I dont know how to describe it. I saw light and dark - it was very quick - ( im putting this in parenthesis b/c of my uncertainty to write it this particular part - discolored legs? a woman - not sure too quick of a flash) - then i saw complete black - darkness, then to my right i saw light streaming through a small window , i felt a wind...the wind got my attention at first. the most beautiful sun rays streamed through this window. I noticed in the window a small air conditioner and the accordion looking plastic piece that can slide to keep outside air out was open a little. I slid it open i did not see outside but i knew it was the most beautiful spring day! then i noticed cob webs on the curtains.(like old dusty ones,3) I took a metal curtain rod to wipe them away and I remember thinking Please no spiders!! well there wasnt any spiders. and a knowing came to me - 3 times - healed - in my dream i knew it to be after 3 prayers there will be a healing i believe mine. has something to do with me.

Dream on 2-21-11 Finished writing at 9:20 am.
p.s. the room that was once dark was now full of light, once the sun rays came in it overcame the darkness.

I really pray someone can help me because I am starting to doubt and I deal with people who pretty much tell me to keep quiet about my dreams, no support.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top