Dream praise & worship

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream praise & worship

Post by Sirianta on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:51 pm

Hey guys!!! I'm so excited! rofl About 3 months ago I had a dream of a certain church in another town. I dreamt that the pastor was so very tired and the people of the church kept telling him that they want to praise and worship God. The need for worship was soooooo big in this dream. Then about a month ago a friend of mine who is in that church told me that the praise & worship team broke up (this was one of the best praise & worship teams/bands I know).

Then yesterday on Facebook another friend of mine said "I really want some old school praying session for about an hour, I miss it so much" then I replied and said "and I really need some really good praise & worship". Then it was as if those words has lit a huge fire!! A lot of people from that town in my dream joined the conversation about how much they long for praise and worship and currently they are busy organising a get-together to have a praise & worship evening!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO we serve an awesome God!! I surely hope that I can be at this evening and if I can't it's okay, then I know there will be hundreds of people who will praise His name!!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream praise & worship

Post by APickARNG on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Love it!

I had a dream manifested this past weekend. I'm completely blown away!!! wow I'm still praying about it.

He is sooo merciful! And I have no doubt in my mind now that He hears us and wants to communicate with us, not to mention he knows what is ahead of us. I might post it but i'm still trying to pray about it and hear all of what God has to say about it, since its so fresh. But it was freakishly exact!! I still can't get over it.If you could just pray for me. Cause although i'm astounded by this dream and manifestation, it still really stings. It definitely was an uncomfortable thing. I feel like the Lord is swiftly moving through my life and i'm not gonna say it doesn't hurt sometimes. My mind gets in the way a lot and i just need prayer that the Lord will continue to put my mind to shame and show me His plan and His will is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy better!!!

I'll definitely be praying for you and this group! His will is POWERFUL and RIGHT and GOOD!! And i pray the Lord keeps showing this in your life and the people in your life.Our minds need to be blown!! We need to know HIM intimately and we can't if we keep putting limitations on what He can do. Its all about meeting with God, NOT about the man and woman and the pulpit. We are being weened off of relying on the man and woman. I know i am!!! and i'm 100% sure we all are!!

Anyway moved and blessed to hear about the Lords manifestations in your life. Press into it!! clapping

your sister in Christ

APickARNG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by APickARNG on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:27 pm

also i'm really starting to learn about the fruits of the spirit in order to properly discern what the Lord is speaking to me. I definitely have a discerning spirit, but i always second guess it, but if i learn the fruits of the spirit and learn how to recognize them i'll further grow into the person the Lord has created me to be, a SEE'er and His daughter who knows Him!! :praiseg-d:

APickARNG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top