Casting out Demons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Casting out Demons

Post by Lisa4 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Last night I had this dream that I was in my Grandmothers old house. There was a woman there that was being haunted by a demon. I was telling her that I could help her but that ultimately it was up to her. That she had to take authority over her house and to do this she must accept Jesus as her savior. I told her how to do that. I was looking through her house for a moment trying to get a feel for it then went back to her and asked her if she was ready. She said she believed what I had told her but she needed to think about it. I told her that I could not force her do do anything that it was her decision to make. I told her she should not leave it long that she would not have any peace until she did. There was an old woman sitting beside her and the woman was leaning on her. I got the feeling that this old woman had gotten her to change her mind. I started telling the demon to leave in Jesus name this went on for a bit Then the old woman morphed into a demon and was crawling on the ceiling and out of the door. I told the woman living there that only she would be able to keep it out.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top