white van ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

white van ??

Post by tovision25 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:08 am

I was driving a white van and pulled in our church parking lot. In the passager seat was a man from my church. When I pulled into the parking lot he got out and starting walking across the parking lot. I noticed that he had something in his hand. I pulled the van around as to park it in the parking space. I was trying to back the van into the parking space. Across the parking lot I noticed my pastor sitting on a park bench. He was watching as he was talking to peopole who were passing by. He was comfortable sitting there watching. However I sensed that he had things under control, like he was watching with a heart of protection. I was still trying to park the van. I was useing the review mirror and looking behind me. Every time I moved the van back wards into the space I wasn't happy with it. I wasn't close enough to the lines or I was too close or the van wasn't straight enough. I pulled up and back in several time never hapy about the way it was backed in.End.

About a year ago the Lord gave me two visions. the first one I saw a white van and both doors open, the Lord said I will send them out two by two. The second one He showed me a long line of vans.

Thanks for your help!!
Blessings!!
tovision

tovision25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: white van ??

Post by pwilso512 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:46 pm

I am not a dream interpreter, but I had a dream about driving a white van before. From studying symbols, a van sometimes symbolizes a group ministry or a family ministry. You backing into the parking spot and not ever being satisfied with the straightness of the van could mean that you are not going about something the right way and you are trying to figure it out (or maybe you are just a perfectionist). I'm not sure, but I know that the pastor represents God. Yes, He has things under control. I hope this helps you interpret your dream further.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:15 am

*I like the interpretation that has just been given but I wanted to add something else:
I wonder if your pastor is trying to "figure out/observe" some things about his ministry or the congregation? You keep trying to look behind you as you park and are not satisfied? Have you had to make a big adjustment/change recently and aren't satisfied with some things? Are you currently trying to "fix some things" and make them just right?
please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top