How often do you get dreams from God? Once a week? Everyday etc?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How often do you get dreams from God? Once a week? Everyday etc?

Post by John7 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:11 am

Hi all,

I was just wondering how often people have dreams from God? Once a week? Everyday? Just curious about peoples experiences and how often they get definitely dreams from God.

At one stage I was getting them once every few months, and at other times I got a few per week.

God bless

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you get dreams from God? Once a week? Everyday etc?

Post by traveller on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:24 am

Hi:)
It really varies for me. Sometimes just one or two a week and other times up to three a night. 'Sometimes only once a fortnight. But I think it could be different for everyone. Just my Two Cents

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:52 pm

It depends for me. I've noticed that I don't get as many dreams when I'm heavily into the word and I can hear God speak to me. It's inexplainable, but it's during those busy seasons where I may not spend as much time with Him, that he speaks the most to me in dreams.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:00 pm

I agrre with cholette.

In God's great wisdom, and He knows us more than we know ourselves, I do believe that it all depends on the way He communicates with us, He deals with us individually, in His own distinct and special way for each one of us. So, I think, in my opinion, it is not about how often I dream, but how alert and sensitive I am to hear HIm speaking in different ways.

But, He is so gracious, I also think that if I ask Him to speak in dreams, He will do it!!, He answered me through dreams many times.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:20 pm

I was having a couple of dreams a night at one point... and really heavy topics, scary dreams that were worrying me... I asked God for no more dreams one night, cos' I really needed to just sleep - and he didn't give me dreams for a while. It was like he gave me time to digest and sort and time to rest too. I am having dreams again now.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:25 am

I have had them daily but I have also had them be once a week, once a month. It really depends. I usually have quite a few dreams of which most I know the meaning of. The Lord just gives them when he gives them. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessess on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:45 am

John7 wrote:Hi all,

I was just wondering how often people have dreams from God? Once a week? Everyday? Just curious about peoples experiences and how often they get definitely dreams from God.

At one stage I was getting them once every few months, and at other times I got a few per week.

God bless
I dream every night. It is amazing!

blessess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessess on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:46 am

I dream every night. It is amazing!

blessess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:31 pm

yes I have a lot. Sometimes up to eight to twelve a night during the "busy" seasons. Some are those long epic ones that are so vivid and real they make me break a sweat...sometimes they are really short visions in my sleep...a lot of the time I know I've had LOTS more I just cant remember them. Sometimes I have so much but I'm just too tired to pay attention and want to sleep. lol I know that sounds bad, but I dont really like to ask the Lord for them to go away because I love them so..but there are definately times where I only have one or two a night.. so funny how we have those busy seasons...I've often wondered if our busy dream season means we will have a busy season in life coming up and the not so busy dreaming season means we wont be so busy in the upcoming season in our life...at least i've noticed that with myself and wondered about the significance...i think everyone is different.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Also i've noticed the more I pay attention and 'study' dreams prayerfully, the more I get or remember... I think we forget most of the dreams we have at night.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal clear on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 pm

im sorry but i would like to ask how to post a or ask about a dream to be interpreted on this? im new to this site and i dont really have any clue how to ask questions or post things?
someone help please?

crystal clear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:15 pm

crystal clear wrote:im sorry but i would like to ask how to post a or ask about a dream to be interpreted on this? im new to this site and i dont really have any clue how to ask questions or post things?
someone help please?

Hi there

Go to the "Dreams and Visions to be Interpreted" section and post your dream there.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:00 am

Crystal Clear,

Yes once you go the the "Dreams to be interpretted" section, then click on New topic (highlighted in blue in upper left of page) and then you can post.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top