UNEXPECTED VISITORS~AT LEAST I DIDN'T EXPECT THEM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UNEXPECTED VISITORS~AT LEAST I DIDN'T EXPECT THEM!

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 am

I had a dream I was on Vacation with a family I was a nanny for (3 yrs). I had my kids with me...we were having a good time with my kids and the family with their kids. Then all of a sudden my old boss flipped out on me. She started yelling at me, and called me a really nasty name. IRL I seem to always have a hard time sticking up for myself, especially to strong personalities like this. In my dream I said, "I understand that you are upset, I will get to picking up around here, but I DO NOT APPRECIATE you calling me a &*%$, it is not acceptable!" It felt so good to stand up for myself, and in my dream I wasn't scared of her at all (IRL if I did actually stand up for myself I would be shaking in my boots). She did this because apparently I was suppose to be cleaning up and the house we were staying at was clean in some rooms, but trashed in others. I guess I was having too much fun with everyone, they paid my way for me and my kids to go so that I could relax a little, but mostly work, and I guess I was relaxing TOO much. Then as the kids were all playing nicely together, I started cleaning up. As I was, people started coming over to visit this vacation house we were staying in...lots of visitors (Didn't recognize any of these visitors or their kids that came along). I started working on picking up while the visitors were already there. The bathroom had broken pieces of wood (kind of like wood you would use for trim) all in it that needed picking up (long slivers of broken wood). Looked like a construction demo took place in the bathroom. Then I remember the dad being disappointed that I made the mom upset (IRL she does have a bad temper, though I was never a victim of it when I did work for them~but I was fearful to upset her). He was going to cut me a check to go and get some lunch meat from the store for them, because they were all out. I remember thinking in the dream, "How come she didn't communicate to me that there was company coming over, I would have had this place picked up LONG ago, and would have had the food stocked up!" I didn't apologize in the dream (IRL this would have been my natural default), I did get to work, but I knew and was very confident in this situation that this was a lack of communication on her part~even though she was mad at me!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UNEXPECTED VISITORS~AT LEAST I DIDN'T EXPECT THEM!

Post by Deborah on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:33 am

You know what I think, Alexius? I think you're growing in your authority, you're getting some healing. In my own life I was having dreams of sticking up for myself and being very bold for the Lord before these things started manifesting in real life.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:46 am

Amen! I def want the authority part to manifest~minus the trials though...lol! I do know that this is a necessary part of our Chrisitan walk though. You really seem to me to have the gift of encouragement! you rock

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:51 am

Thank you!

Last edited by Deborah on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted a book reference)

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:37 am

I will keep it in mind, thanks. U may get in trouble for posting a title to a book though~they request that you send a private message for recommending books on here. U may want to edit that off the thread...

Thanks so much Deborah!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:24 pm

You are such a blessing! =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:00 am

No problem~Thank you! =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top