On my knees Crying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On my knees Crying

Post by robertrayclark on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:07 am

I was in a jail it was light. In front of me in a separate room was a jailer. He threw a chain to me and asked me to put it in the shackles on my legs. As I did it I was suddenly on my knees with my head on the ground in a praying position sobbing and he says, You get something for good behavior, I don't recall what it was and we get an extra 5 or ten dollars for good behavior I don't recall whether or not he said if that was hourly but when he said that I stopped crying, really sobbing. Suddenly I was sitting about 20 ' away and I laughed and noticed there was a man behind me watching me and I got a bit self conscious of my sobbing and I said to him well ya gotta be able to laugh at yourself. Then there was a girl I remember from long ago that I never really knew that well but the jailer said something to her and she had a man there and they began kissing passionately. The jailer then said for them to go outside to their people so they could be with them. Then I awoke.

I have a feeling its not about going to jail but as of yet I have not the perceivable discernment to decipher my dreams, help from those with Almighty Gods gift of discernment are requested and most appreciated. Many blessings! RRC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top