Black puppy - a few days old

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black puppy - a few days old

Post by mizzcandy07 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Pls assit with interpretation. I dreamt that I invited our church pastor and his family for supper. I prepared lamb shank stew. I seem to live in a bachelor falt as there is a table with a two-plate stove on it, a chair and a double bed. Only the pastor showed for supper and he said that his other two sons cannot make it. He said down on the chair in front of the table on which the pot with the food was. I was sitting the bed with my other three kids (boy, girl, boy). He spoke to me but I cannot remember waht he said. The emotion though was as if he was angry with me. He was speaking in an authoritative voice. (my pastor in real life is like that).

I dont know when the pastor left. All I remember is that the children and I seemed to be fascinated by this very small (a few days / week) old black puppy. I told the kids that the pastor forgot his puppy here. I held the puppy over my shoulder like I would hold a baby. A part of me felt that we should return the puppy, whilst another part wanted to hold on to the puppy that I seemed to treat like a baby. The loner I held the puppy, the bigger it got (not too big, but it grew in size) as I still held it over my shoulder. The hair on it's body was now bit longer and gryish, not black anymore with one or two white hairs visible.

I went to the pot to see how much the pastor ate and I saw that he only took a small piece of meat (lamb shank), but on top in the pot was a big piece that looked like eisbein (pork shank) and was puzzled as to how it got in there. The colour of the meat was dark.

Feelings in the dream were: disappointment that only tha pastor came and not his family; sad (longing, nostalgic) as I held the puppy.

I woke up. I was bothered with the fact that my husband was absent in the dream.

mizzcandy07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black puppy - a few days old

Post by John7 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 am

Hi there. Im a beginner and new to dream ministry and Im not qaulified to give you an interpretation, but I would like to offer some personal thoughts and comments.

In Mia's dream dictionary on the heartsongministry.com website, usually a black dog represents an evil demon. I have personally experienced this myself when a demon attatched itself to me, I had a dream that I was holding a black dog attatched to a leash. Also the dark piece of meat left behind by your Pastor may also represent something evil, if you check Mia's dream dictionary, black/dark things always represent something evil. I too, have personally experienced this in my dreams, and have found Mia's dream dictionary to be spot on in my own life.

I'm in absolutely no position to judge your Pastor and I would never do that, however this dream seems to be revealing something about your Pastor that doesnt seem to be pleasant. When he left your house he seemed to leave behind things, that seem to be demonic according to Mia's dream dictionary, the fact that the black dog grew in size as you embraced it is not a good sign either. God maybe warning you about something related to your pastor, the dream seems to indicate he is carrying demons and demonic activity with him and passing it onto others. But then again I could be wrong. Im just trying to offer the best suggestions I can based on the teachings of this ministry. Please pray about what I've said, and consult experienced people with a Moderator or interpreter title in this forum to make a proper decision on what Ive stated.

God bless you and I sincerely pray the Lord leads you to the truth in this matter.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzcandy07 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:34 am

Thank you John. Much appreciated. I think it cld have been a demon pretending to be m pastor, coz really, there is nothing sinister abt my real pastor. Please keep me and my family in my prayers and cover us with The Blood o Jesus.

mizzcandy07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:06 am

Once again, these are just my personal comments and thoughts as Im a beginner in dream ministry. But I was just reading Mia's reports on the meaning of people in dreams, and Mia says, "A pastor or the pastor's family in a dream can symbolize a
Christian whom you do not know. My pastor symbolized a person falling in a dream where he crashed a single seater plane. "

You can read the full article here: http://www.heartsongministry.com/theme_people.html

Maybe its possible your Pastor represents a Christian from church or a Christian whom you havent met yet who may come to church. These are just some suggestions as Im not an interpreter. God bless

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top