Dream likea movie...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream likea movie...

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:01 pm

i had this drm bak in Aug. Was like a movie, I was not in the dream.

DREAM:

this girl was being held captive..they looked like real scary gangsters from asian countries... like killing ppl brutly... was in some water area..maybe island.

this young boy, Asian, wearing like just a thing that covers his private area, like in the olden days.. made of cloth, i see that he killed someone.broke their bones...

what
He is a strong man, like that's what he does for his living...

so he looks at the girl, I guess he feels bad for her..i think she said to save her from these gansters. He gently puts out his his hands towards her, his 2 fingers towards her, she gently and w/some fear puts her hands with his..

He takes her away, they RUN into the wilderness, get onto this really fast jet like boat kinda thing... he knws what hes doing... its like he has no fear? they r going over these boats that r in the water.... just going soooooo fast!!!!

Then it seems thy r on 2 separate jet ski's kinda things... thy r going so fast.. trying to flee...He starts to lift up both his legs up in the air, kinda in a joking way, .. and the girl is like .. Stop it... just showing that He has no fear and she doesnt want anything to happen to him

wow

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream likea movie...

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Anyone? Bless You

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top