what goes around comes around?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what goes around comes around?

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:12 pm

I have a question & what we do in the dark, will come to the light. I know that god sees everything we do & that we will have to answer for the things we've done. My question is, that if we reconize that we have done something wrong(even if its more than one thing) & we are truly sorry for what we have done will we still pay for that?? because I notice that eventhough I've asked for forgiveness stuff still seems to happen I know that god forgives & washes our sins away, but sometimes It makes me feel like its kind of a contradiction if things still happen to a person Makes me wonder what is the point in asking for forgiveness??....it worries me.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what goes around comes around?

Post by GoldenEagle on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:57 am

As far as the east is from the west, so far he removes our sins frus. (PSALM 103).Bad things happen. It doesn't mean you are being punished. And plenty of good things happen too.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:01 am

Well said GoldenEagle. We are a work in progress. Just keep your focus on Him and these things will fade away. He will remove them from you and you can count on him to wash away every sin because we have been forgiven not only the sins we committed before we were saved but also those after.

God bless.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum