pretty giant flowers suddenly shoot out of the ground

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pretty giant flowers suddenly shoot out of the ground

Post by christi85 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Was standing in my driveway when large beautiful flowers began to spring up from the ground that surrounded my driveway. It was sudden, rapid growth. The flowers were huge. Like the tulip could have been my skirt, it was so big. At first it was a white tulip, so pretty. Then some daisies, carnations, roses. They were all predominately white with light pink/yellow/violet details. All of them were very large. A woman I didn't know was standing on the driveway with me and I said "Oh, I had forgotten that I'd put all these seeds in the ground." I remember mentioning something else that had to do with me theorizing about the spiritual significance or God's involvement with the whole process. Then I started clipping them to make a bouquet.

I get the general idea but could use some help putting it all together and some prayer for it's coming into fruition.Thank's ladies and gents, God bless :-)

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pretty giant flowers suddenly shoot out of the ground

Post by John7 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Hi there Im a beginniner to dream ministry, and these are just my own personal thoughts and comments on your dream.

Its really weird that you posted this dream, because in response to a comment you made about my dream in another post, I messaged to you that, I believe you have a great future, because you reap what you sow. The thought I had toward you was that you always plant such blessing into peoples lives on this forum, and I believed God was going to bless you greatly in the future, because the word of God says, "you reap what you sow." I posted this message before I even read this post.

From seeing your actions on this forum, I really see you as a person that is always sowing seeds of blessing into other peoples lives, and from your testimonies its clear that you do the same in real life too. I think its possible the woman who said "I planted all these seeds in the ground" is showing you, that every blessing and good deed you have sowed into the world and into others, is actually going to come back to you. I once heard a preacher say, "what you make happen for others, God will make happen for you." Because God is not mocked, whatsoever a person sows he shall reap."

The variety of flowers could represent a number of different blessings, inlcuding: prosperity, health, recovery, restoration, new beginnings, closure, reconciliations and the desires of your heart being given to you.

I read in a previous post that you had not seen your fiance for a number of months, and I know that relationships are very serious heartfelt matters. I am only a beginner in dream ministry and Im not a prophet or minister, so I'm not going to try and tell you what will happen in that area of your life, only God knows those things. But I believe the dream of seeing beautiful flowers come into your life quickly, does represent some kind of new beginning and new blessings in your life. I believe God will answer your prayers about your fiance, and give you closure and understanding about that matter, because God is a good God and he does answer our prayers.

Whatever happens in the future with your: fiance, personal life and prosperity, I think this dream is showing you that "all things work together for good, for those who love God and for those that are the called according to His purpose" I think you have a great future ahead of you and everything is going to work out for good. And in the end of whatever your going through, you are going to be surrounded by blessings and beauty. These are just my personal thoughts and not an interpretation, and please pray about what I've said and seek guidance from your Pastor and senior people in this forum.

God bless you

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:03 am

Oh my! So weird! But then again, God keeps doing this to me!

I just watched that preachers show just now, not long after posting the above message, and his show was a repeat of that message, "what you make happen for others God will make happen for you!"

Anyway, I really felt led to pray for you. I was praying for you regarding the situation with the man you have been dating. I pray God will give you understanding and wisdom in that situation, and I pray God will give you a definite answer to your prayers that will bring you comfort. I'm not really sure what the situation is, but I believe God will answer your prayers, and help you through whatever your going through.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top