Another dream about my husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another dream about my husband

Post by Sirianta on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 am

About three days back I dreamt that me and my husband (whom I'm praying for to get saved) were outside somewhere. There was a muddy hill and I tried to get up this hill. Everytime I would grab a branch of a tree to pull myself up and it would break. This happened twice and I got so discouraged. But the third time I grabbed hold of a thick branch and managed to pull myself up. My husband just looked at me the whole time and wouldn't help me. Then there was a man infront of us and he started to prophecy over us. He gave me prophetic word and then he said to my husband "when I look at you I see all these colours going to and from you. God wants to use you but can only use you if you accepts it"
This was a great dream but I so wish my husband had this dream. I don't want to tell him about it 'cause then we'll just get into a fight again.

Just wanted to share this with you guys.

Love in Christ
S

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another dream about my husband

Post by John7 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:04 am

This is really weird. Yesterday I had a dream of a boat/ark and then you post a dream about a boat/ark straight away, and I felt that was a confirmation from God that the ark/dream from him was him. Tonight I posted a dream about a woman who I thought was my wife, and then you post a dream about your husband straight after me. Just scroll down, I posted a dream moments ago about meeting a woman I thought was my wife in my dream. I think the Holy Spirit is using you to give me confirmation, because the exact same thing happened yesterday with you. This is weird!

God bless you and your husband, Im praying for family members to get saved too, some of my family members are coming to christ over time. With God nothing is impossible and Im sure God has a plan for your husband. The word promises, "believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved, and your household." Just my personal thoughts and comments.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:24 am

Lol!! Yeah isn't God amazing! He loves to surprise his children! You are in such a wonderful and exciting time of your life!! I pray that you do meet your future wife soon and that God will bless you with more dreams of her! I get so excited when I hear stories like yours. God is amazing!

God bless you

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Thanks a lot for your encouragement Sirianta. I've really gone through some serious trials in my christian walk the last few months, and I can honestly say that its this ministry forum, and committed Christians like yourself that have helped me get through these trials. Your encouraging words are greatly valued and Im keeping your husband and family in prayer. I was praying for my father for sometime to get saved and eventually he did get saved, God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think.

Before I got saved I was involved with drugs, gangs and all sorts of things, so if God can save me He can save anyone. I will be praying that God will speak to your husband through the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and through dreams and visions and other Christians. Thankyou for your prayers toward me, I really appreciate and value the fact that you take the time to help people on this forum. I can honestly say, its great to have you on the channel and I believe God has a great plan for your life and your family.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Hey John! Your words was so encouraging for me that I've got goose bumps! Lol! Now that's the Holy Spirit working! You know what, when I read what you've been through I thought to myself "it is people like John that God uses for great testimonies and to bring other people to Christ". God uses people who had a rough and difficult life to do great things for Him. I'm sure. You are one of those people. I myself had some bad things happen to me but praise God, He uses the bad stuff and turn it into a blessing!

He loves us so much! And I'll keep on praying for you. You will meet a beautiful woman of God! And I pray that you and your future wife will do great things for God!!

Be blessed!
S

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top