Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GoldenEagle

Pain, pain, pain

My rheumatoid arthritis is at all an all time worst... I am taking very expensive superdrugs whi9ch at first worked brilliantly but now do nothing at all. 30 joinbts in my bopdy are affected. I cannot walk, wash, dress etc at the moment and I lie awake at night in pain I can't evcen describe. I'm having surgery to replace my knees soon which is good but it's in alot of other parts of my body, too. prayers welcome!

Father we come to you today to lift up our friend goldeneagle and thank you Lord for them. We thank you that you are the God that heals his children. We thank you the Rheumatoid Arthritis has to leave in Jesus name. We come against the spirit of infirmity and command it to the feet of Jesus, in Jesus name. We come against all principalities that would try to exhalt themselves and command them be gone now from this child of God. We speak healing into their life right now and paint the blood of Jesus over them and thank you Father that they are pain free now in Jesus name. Father we give you all the glory and the praise! For you alone are worthy of our praise.

We pray these things in Jesus name,

amen

i pray that Gods healing hands will touch your joints in Jesus name amen.