Did I see Gods woman for me in a dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did I see Gods woman for me in a dream?

Post by John7 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:58 am

Its been an intriguing week for me regarding dreams. A few days ago I posted a dream about meeting a girl in a hotel, which was interpreted according to Mia's dream dictionary as meeting a girl at a social place. I stood in front of this girls bedroom and spoke with her, which means an intimate but also Godly connection according to Mia's dictionary which I agree with. When I spoke to this girl I couldnt fully see her face, but I saw that she had blonde hair.

However last night I had another dream where someone introduced me to a girl with blonde hair, I could fully see her face, appearance and figure, and I must say she was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen in my life. I wonder if this was Jesus allowing me to see the girl he has for me before I meet her? Just felt led to share this, in case anyone has had a similar experience before meeting Gods choice for them, I would value any input or thoughts on the situation.

God bless to you all

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did I see Gods woman for me in a dream?

Post by christi85 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:59 pm

That's awesome John!! :-) God's the best matchmaker around! E-harmony aint got nothing on him!

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Thanks a lot for your encouragement christi. Honestly its great having a person like you on this forum, because you are sincerely helping people and encouraging them. I know God has great blessings in store for your life, because the law of you reap what you sow is always operating.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top