Vision - demon & ark/boat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision - demon & ark/boat

Post by Sirianta on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Hey guys, last night while falling asleep I heard thede words: "they are going to try to demonise the world by building an ark" then I saw a picture of a huge wooden ark / boat and another picture of a black goat head.
Will pray about this. Any insight?

Love in Christ
Sirianta

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision - demon & ark/boat

Post by John7 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:49 pm

These are just my personal thoughts and comment, Im not interpreting. But its weird you had that dream, because if you look at my post below I dreamed about a boat too last night. And before you even posted, I was thinking my dream may have something to do with an ark or something... kind weird.

Im not really sure what it all means.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Hey John, just shows you how God works with His children. Cause I wondered to myself before entering the site the site if anyone else had a dream about a boat / ark and YOU came to my mind before even seeing that you also posted something about an boat!! Our God is amazing in the way He speaks to us! I'm going to read your post now. I realy feel we must pray about this

Sirianta

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Yeah it definitely shows that the Holy Spirit operates in this forum. In the past in this forum I've had a dream and didn't understand it, and then someone would explain a symbol in my dream in an unrelated post, without them even realizing they were interpreting a dream. I admit I have made mistakes in my Christian walk and Im still a novice and student of dream ministry, and usually if i comment on someones dream I always say "these are just personal thoughts and Im not interpreting", because I dont think Im qaulified to give outright interpretations. But I must say, I have learnt so much from heartsong ministry and this forum, its been absolutely amazing, God is really doing something in this ministry and to the people connected to it. Its great to be here!

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm exactly the same. I dream so much and really thank God for when He speaks to me in dreams! But I'm still trying to interpret my dreams myself that is why I don't want to interpret other peoples dreams 'cause I really don't want to give the wrong interp. Dream interpretation is really serious and I don't want to go against God and just interp dreams all over. That is why I'm also soooo thankfull for this ministry! I love it here and the fellowship is great and everytime I logg in I'm blessed!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top