DREAM SYMBOLISM OVERKILL!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM SYMBOLISM OVERKILL!

Post by kellsy2004 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Hi everyone,Mia says this all the time about literal and symbolic dream and How the most ''absurd'' and ''weird'' symbolic dream could mean just a mundane event in our lives and God is saying I am interested in every aspect of your life and to me,even the simple messages that comes true in the day-to-day is a training ground to alert us to how God speaks to us.He says He can't do anything without telling his prophets(paraphrasing)

I had a dream recently that almost drove me nuts,and it involved Joseph Prince ,the preacher.Well it turned out that Joseph prince turned out to be my FiancÚ,and the dream wasn't as bad as I thought It would be.God would sometimes use something in our lives for symbolism in a dream or vision.I absolutely love Joseph prince's teachings,so God used him to symbolize my FiancÚ,or even if you love animals,God could use that to deliver a message or tell you about someone,and it just means the person's character or personality.We cannot put God in a box and assume one meaning applies for all dreams and visions,that's why interpretations requires the help of the Holy Spirit,the Great Teacher who knows all things.Just my thoughts y'all.
Scratch Chin

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM SYMBOLISM OVERKILL!

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:47 am

Good point kellsy! Just a side note~I just LOVE Joseph Prince's message!!! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:45 am

laugh me too Alexis,me too.

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content