STUCK IN SNOW~AFRAID TO MOVE B/C I COULD SINK DEEPER INTO THE SNOW

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STUCK IN SNOW~AFRAID TO MOVE B/C I COULD SINK DEEPER INTO THE SNOW

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:18 am

I had a dream that all of a sudden I could see myself falling into the snow~coming from a higher level. The snow was all white~not dirty at all. When I fell the snow was SO DEEP, I know it was OVER my head because I couldn't feel my feet touching the ground yet. I fell straight down. Right after I saw myself fall in, my daughter came tumbling right after me. When she fell she came down in a weird position~her back was arched and her neck was tilted back and her legs hit the snow first kind of bent. I remember thinking, "O my gosh, I hope her back or neck isn't broken!" Fear gripped me. She wasn't far from me, but I remember not being able to get to her and thinking if I move I will sink and be over my head and wont be able to get help. She started crying when she hit the snow, and then I seen her move a tiny bit, which calmed my fear a bit that it there wasn't permanent damage. Because she doesn't weigh much, she didn't sink into the snow, she was kind of resting on top of it. Then I woke up. I don't know what or where we were falling from. We weren't skiing either. I remember seeing snow EVERYWHERE I could see, and not so far off a wooden dock (One that you would see on a lake). There were not any people in sight, except for myself and my daughter.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STUCK IN SNOW~AFRAID TO MOVE B/C I COULD SINK DEEPER INTO THE SNOW

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 am

This dream could have two different meanings:

I feel that this is a literal dream but it may not necessarily be about you. I often dream dreams like this and then I read something extremely similar in the news a few weeks or months later.

At some point, I will post a bunch of those that turned out to be prophetic dreams about things in the news.

On the other hand it could be a symbolic dream about something in your future - with the snow as a symbol for another situation. I doubt this though.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:51 am

I was afraid of that. The Lord has been bringing back some dreams of mine that I have had that have been literal. For instance I had a dream that one of the pastors in our church was having a surprise bday party and it happened a week later. I also dreamt another family in our church was in need of winter coats, and in my dream I bought all the children coats. Found out later the dad was demoted from his job and the mom was having to work part time at night to make ends meet~and this was for me to be praying for provision for them. Is it sometimes that we have a dream like this to pray that something terrible doesn't happen? Or that God can prevent my daughter and I from harm?? I makes me concerned that my daughter got hurt in this dream, I hope that she did in fact signify someone else.

Last edited by Alexis25 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:51 am

Not sure why I would dream that about one of our pastors~maybe except the fact to confirm that I need to start paying attention to my dreams. Thank you Mia for your post! =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:04 am

That is exactly why God gives us revelation knowledge through prophetic dreams.

A good example of prophetic dreams meant for intercession are two incredible prophetic dreams that were manifested in the news. One I was given a dream to pray for a specific girl at the Virginia Tech shooting. I went to morning prayer and before the incident happened at Virigina Tech we were praying for the girl. Everything that God gave me to pray for her was written in a newspaper a few months later. It was incredible. I had dreamed this dream as though it were me.

Another time, we here all prayed for a baby that was going to fall in the river and we prayed for a miracle because God showed me that it was going to be a miracle, and it was!

You can find them on the website, or do a search on the forum (website: www.miasherwood.com)

These dreams are for you to intercede for others.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:25 am

Thank you so much Mia!!! God bless you! Im so thankful for this website!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:36 am

Praise GOD! I love to hear that!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:25 pm

I think there is a possibility this could have manifested today. Our area just got hit with yet ANOTHER snow storm. My daughter ended up spiking a fever yesterday, but by this afternoon when in the middle of our storm she spiked to 103.7! B/C of the dream, I was even more cautious of driving than usual, and drove at like 25mph most of the way just to be safe. After a 3 hour trip to ER, I found out the good news. Ears, throat, and lungs all clear. Just a bug. If this is the case, the only thing that isn't clear is what the dock could mean if this is literal. The dock was a typical wooden dock that you tie your boat onto. Hmmm.... Any thoughts???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:00 pm

In my dream life that would fit the symbolism in your dream.

Question: Do you have anxiety?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 pm

IRL I do worry quite a bit about my kids. In the dream I was anxious as well. I just spoke to a friend of mine that said that her girls caught the swine flu and my daughter was where they were when they caught it, now I am trying to fight the anxiety like crazy. I was not anxious though when I was driving in the snow IRL, I just kept praying and taking my time driving. I wasn't too anxious about the fever until I heard the possibility of it being the swine flu!

Would that possibly explain me feeling trapped in the snow in my dream???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:38 pm

The dream was speaking to you directly about your fear in this situation and your anxiety IRL. The Lord is giving you dreams in advance to help you overcome your anxiety.

The snow in the dream served a two-fold purpose, it was a flag for when the dream manifested and it also symbolized a literal threat to her well-being.

This dream was a message to encourage you that she will be fine. Your fears for her in the dream didn't happen. She began to move and she didn't sink in the snow.

I know with all of my heart that this dream was a message from God, to comfort you that your daughter will be fine. It was from THE Comfortor.

Praise God for HE is GOOD!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:17 am

Thanks Mia~this is VERY encouraging! We serve a WONDERFUL God!!!! thank you

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:47 am

Yes He is! He sends us the comfort BEFORE the storm! He is so wonderfully amazing!!! I just worship His goodness!

Would that possibly explain me feeling trapped in the snow in my dream??

I'm sorry I missed this part of the post.

The feeling trapped in your dream is because you, yourself, are powerless to do anything to help her - yourself. BUT now God has already shown you that all is going to end well.

Take comfort in His goodness.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:30 am

I will take comfort in this for sure!!! From now on I am not going to be so afraid of a dream being literal!! =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:49 am

Good idea!

One thing to note: When God is sending me a message of comfort, about something that is going to come into my life, it is always shown to me in a symbolic dream, it's never a literal dream. When I dream about a terrifying situation that is literal it is usually a dream reflecting my fears combined with something literal, bits and pieces of literal mixed with gobbledegook, or it will be something literal that happens to someone else. In either case, since we often don't know if it's symbolic or literal before hand, the dream is a flag for prayer.

Last edited by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:27 am

Can you please explain that further to me?? Do you mean~since this dream came to pass with with me and my daughter-in this dream for instance was the snow and the dock and the feelings that came along with it?? So was this dream actually symbolic or literal?? I was thinking it was literal since it came to pass...or would that just be a prophetic dream with symbolic things in it?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:49 am

It was symbolic and literal and prophetic. LOL

I'm not trying to confuse you but it was symbolic because falling in the snow represented a helpless situation in which you feared for your daughter; It was literal because the feelings in the dream represented how you would literally feel upon hearing about swine flu - helpless and anxious to do anything about it - just like in the dream you'd have to wait and see how things turned out. It was prophetic because the dream foretold all these things that would come to pass.

But overall, if I had to classify this dream, I would classify it as a prophetic message from God for your comfort that IT IS going to be okay.

Last edited by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Ok~great, thanks so much mia!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:47 pm

Write us back with your testimony when it's all over!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Will do! =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:59 am

Well a big praise report today! Yesterday my daughter woke up fever free and remained fever free ALL day! She is back in school today and doing great! We serve an amazing and faithful God! The only thing I still am not so sure about in the dream is the wooden dock in the distance??? I thought I had an idea of what it could, but now realize that this doesn't go along with what has manifested so far.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:04 am

I found one scripture in the bible in which contained a dock, and I am amazed at God:

For the idols have spoken what was unprofitable, and the diviners have seen a lie, and the dreamers have spoken vanity: they comforted in vain: therefore they were led away as a dock: they shall be afflicted, because they have no shepherd.

Here is another version of the same scripture:

For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.

Do you remember yesterday when I said I wanted to use this for my new book? It's going in the section that discusses problems with online dream interpretation, and how to know a good interpreter from a bad. And your dream has been the center of a huge conference on what we can do to make our forum better for those seeking the true meaning of the messages from God in their dreams.

Amazing.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:23 am

Do you think this scripture could be meaning watch for false interpreters~or God removing confusion the interpretation of this dream??

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:25 am

Just got your updated post! Thats wonderful! God is SO GOOD!!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:30 am

And it fits perfectly. The dock was part of what was going on in this situation but it was off in the distance because it wasn't really part of YOUR situation.

God is Amazing! Because He is the only one in this situation Whom knew how a dock in the bible could symbolize this exact situation. That verse was from God about this.

And it just goes to show why the BIBLE is the ONLY credible dream symbol dictionary.

Check out the scripture in light of our situation:

For the idols have spoken what was unprofitable (what agape said was not helping aka profitable), and the diviners have seen a lie (her interpretation was completely false), and the dreamers have spoken vanity (vanity has two interpretations: as in pride or vanity as in worthless): they comforted in vain (agape told Alexis that she was righteous, etc etc but the real purpose of this dream was to comfort Alexis during a a trial, so agapes false comforting words were taking away from God's to his child) : therefore they were led away as a dock (agape was led away from our group! because she left when she was corrected for giving false interpretations): they shall be afflicted (and she's going to continue to have problems in this area), because they have no shepherd (because she's not coming under authority).

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top