Allowed to leave a secure chinese military base-Urgent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allowed to leave a secure chinese military base-Urgent

Post by John7 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:24 am

Had a dream last night I was in a secure chinese military base. It was secured by a perimetre of fencing with military personel gaurding it, in the base a large cannon was being put toward me and I felt that I needed to leave. I got in my car and drove to the exit, and I had to speak to a military officer in order to get permission to leave. He asked me I needed to show him proof that I have been studying, I showed him some study books indicating that I had been studying. He then said I was allowed to leave this military base and I was allowed to exit and the security/military officers let me leave.

At the moment I do feel trapped as I have been very sick and having financial problems, I've barely left the house and am often indoors due to health issues. I have felt that I have been trapped and in bondage for the last few months, I've mainly been studying the word of God while home unwell. I interpreted this dream based on Mia's dream dictionary, which states that often leaving some kind of secure location or a type of prison, it means that deliverance is coming. I hope I got this right and I really would appreciate any encouragement or comments from experienced people.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allowed to leave a secure chinese military base-Urgent

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:16 am

Hi John7 -

Yes, that's what I got from your dream - a very encouraging dream I might add! I just commented on your other dream that manifested so this dream to me is consistent with what God is currently doing in your life which is to free you from all bondage. As you continue to study God's Word, you'll be freed from the bondage you are in now.

The scripture that came up in my spirit regarding this dream is:

John 8:32
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

:praiseg-d: happy dance thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:58 am

Thanks for your encouragement lola, I really hope this dream manifests soon, because I really need a breakthrough in my life. Hopefully the manifestation is not too far away.

God bless you and thanks for much for ur kind and encouraging words

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top