Speaking at my old church and comforting my ex pastors wife.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Speaking at my old church and comforting my ex pastors wife.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:48 am

Greetings my precious friends.

Dream,

I was at my old church they were having some kind of conference so the place was full. The people who came to speak where sitting in the front of the church like they normally do but it was set up almost like they were the judges sitting up front they sat all along the front row across this huge room, there were two really nice lounge chairs and candy all across the front row .My old pastor was telling us if we wanted the two chairs upfront let him know cause he is giving them away causing he is moving to a new place.My old pastor then begins talking about some who where hurt in the church or something like that.I got up and began to speak of some of the issues that caused the hurt in the church and in the people I knew personally that needed to stop. A friend of mine comes up to me afterword and thanked me as she was the one that was hurt about something that took place in that church and I had touched on it. I said I knew that was why I mentioned it I was looking right at you.IRL she has gone to a different chruch now. IN the front row of the church I looked at these two lounge chairs cause I needed a new one.Then another friend of mine comes up and takes all the candy and some cat food that was up front and I stopped her and said," hey I would like some of that candy and I would like one can of Fancy feast for my cat." :kitty: She gave me a can of cat food for my cat and smiled at me. Then I leave. Then I go home and realize I did not talk to my old pastor about getting one of those new lounge chairs for my new place, so I call him to see if they are still left. My pastor answers the phone and says,"yes they are left and I could come over to his house and get it and if he is not there just go ahead and go in and get the chair because he was somewhere else. I go over to his house and he shows up and he is dressed in street cloths and I see my ex pastors wife in bed depressed because her real mom died. ( She did loose her mom last week in real life.) So I climb in bed with her and take her hand to comfort her and just lay next toi her and my ex pastor is sitting in a chair next to the bed talking.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Speaking at my old church and comforting my ex pastors wife.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:07 am

Jeanie,

Part of this I get and part I do not. This is what I understand. Lying in bed with Pastors wife to me means a covenant or agreement with the church that you make. You have an agreement. Pastor talking to you is usually a word from the Lord. Ususally Pastor in my dream is the Lord talking to me. Him sitting in the chair means a place of authority to me. Like He is giving you a place of authority in the church or He is showing you His authority, kingship or rulership over that church. Since you say He is the one sitting it makes me think He is defining His authority over the church. The lounge chair I think is rest...you ask your Pastor (the Lord) for rest...the Lord is showing you that rest is available when you are ready.

I pray this is of help to you,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:04 am

WOW! you are busy this morning.Thanks so much for taking the time to help confirm thee dreams.

Hugs
Jeanie. :bighug:

Last edited by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:53 am

I do what I can when I can. God bless,

Love in Christ,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To let you all know this dream is literal.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:08 pm

Hi precious ones,

To let you all know this dream was literal. My pastor and his wife lost their former pastor he died this last week and they have been morning the loss. WOW! My dreams seem to become more and more literal. I would like to really learn to discern more in the spirit and that is my prayer.

Thanks so much for walking beside me in the interpretation of these dreams and giving me the grace for when I miss it on other dreams.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top