David & Goliath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David & Goliath

Post by ellycat316 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:33 am

Dream this AM just before awakening: I was with my two young children (they are grown now) playing in the snow. When we were ready to go home we had to climb a snow-covered embankment, on which you had to take care that you didn't slip down. My son said something regarding getting the sled up the embankment, so I proceeded to bring it up.

Next scene: I was in the company of a group of people, and they told me my son had just had a fight with a man. Somehow, as dreams go, they played the scene over for me to see, and I saw my son beat this man to the ground and pour liquid on his face. They re-played it for me again, and I saw my son standing in front of this giant of a man. My son came only to the man's knees, but my son was maybe a teen or older in this event. I felt bad that I was ahead of the children, and I was not there for my son when he was involved in the fight.

Next scene: The man was in the same room, I was in with the group of people, and I went up to him and held his two hands (we were facing each other). By now, he looked like a homeless person, very shabby. I started to talk about the incident and then started to tell him about Jesus. He really wasn't too receptive, but I told him that was up to him, he had been told the truth.

Upon awakening all I could think of was David & Goliath.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David & Goliath

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:28 am

Hi Elly,

Just some thoughts as I read your thread. I sense that your son has a giant problem that will face him and one that he will overcome. Is he batteling anything right now that has been troubling him. This can be a stronghold in his life also. This is not an interpretation, just my thoughts. I hope this helps to discern what the dream means. I see this as a very positive dream.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:18 am

Hi, I just wanted to express my personal thoughts and comments on the dream. First of all, I think the dream seems positive, because your son defeats the giant in his life. And your son does seem to be victorious in the battle he faces, so for me personally I think the dream sounds pretty positive and it seems like good news also. This is not a dream interpretation, Im just offering personal comments. God bless

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:06 am

Thanks Guys for your responses. If my son has a problem, he would not share it with me. He wouldn't want me to worry. I am going to call him and ask him point blank, but I know He'll laugh and tell me everything is ok. When he was going through problems with his wife, that ended in a divorce some years ago, he didn't want me to know. He made his sister promise not to tell me while it was going on. I didn't have to be told, I KNEW something was going on with his wife and him. Of course I was told before it ended in divorce. He was so devastated at the time. He is now married to another.

I, too, feel he is victorious and defeats the giant. I'm wondering if it is spiritual battle.

Once again, thanks for your responses.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top