NOT A VISION? NOT A DREAM? HE SAY'S TO me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NOT A VISION? NOT A DREAM? HE SAY'S TO me

Post by James Gerald on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:18 am

i had quite a ? last, night it was involving a mother and her daughter, they were out of step, and then trying to escape, i was watching them, then it was like i was inside of them seeing through their eyes, i felt their, fear,i felt there anguish, their bondage, they could see the LIGHT, trying to get to the LIGHT, but could not get to it, the way they were trying to get to it, they needed to return to where they got out of step. much more to this experience, much more, then HE SAY'S TO me NOT A VISION, NOT A DREAM, MY son, SEEING THROUGH THEM, MANY (_____) MY son, YOU USE FOR ME, AND MY GLORY, AND MY KINGDOM,(TRUTH) HE SAY'S TO me.
Then HE SAY'S YOUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN HERD FOR THEM, THE BONDAGE HAS BEEN BROKEN, YOU HAVE BROKEN THEIR BONDAGE THROUGH ME MY son.

Some food for thaught, any things that HE said is for me,(the PROMISES) HE SPEAK'S THEM OVER,OVER,OVER,& OVER AGAIN FOR me, HE SPEAKS FOR me, i CRY FOR HIM, i DIE FOR HIM, i LOVE HIM,i---LO_____VE HIM! i wish that there was a word for HIM,
i would speak it with every breath, and every beat of my heart, and every thaught,
i EXHAULT HIM,i PRAISE HIM,i SERVE HIM,TO GLORIFY HIM IS my LIFE! AMEN!

(HE asked me to share this little part of the experince with you.)
HE SAID you would understand what HE is saying to me? HE teaches me.

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NOT A VISION? NOT A DREAM? HE SAY'S TO me

Post by John7 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:40 am

God bless you James. Your a blessing.

I have had similar experiences just recently. I dreamt that I was getting the point of view of some people I had not seen in a while, you have just confirmed this to me.

God bless and thanks for obeying the Lord and sharing this

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top