God instructed me to pay back drug dealer-Manifested weird

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God instructed me to pay back drug dealer-Manifested weird

Post by John7 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Had a weird dream recently and it was really from God. Before I got saved I was involved in drugs, and over 7 years ago I owed this one drug dealer around $1000 which I never paid him. God just spoke to me out of the blue and said to pay him what you owe, but I said to God, but thats for drug dealing, it doesnt count. But God really instructed me in the dream to do it, and really drove me to do it.

I sent this drug dealer a letter recently, telling him I have been studying the bible to become a Minister and that I felt led to pay him money back I owed him. I sent him a cheque for $1000 and also wished him a happy new year and all the best for the christmas past. God works in mysterious ways and I guess sometiems u gotta obey no matter how weird the instruction.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God instructed me to pay back drug dealer-Manifested weird

Post by Cholette on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Cholette wrote:

I apologise if the post is inappropriate colette, feel free to remove it if you feels its inappropriate. I guess I just posted this message to get feedback, because it feels extremely stressful when you have to deal with this kind of stuff alone. I also want to add that I DO NOT CONDONE DRUG USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I dont know why God gave me this dream and instruction, but if anyone feels led to pray about this please feel free to do this.

I have found this forum to be very supportive and helpful, and am thankful for the Christian fellowship and support I've recieved from this forum.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:05 am

No John...that response was SHOCK...not one of disdain. I'm just in awe of the way God does things...that's all. Your post was real and transparent. There is NOTHING wrong with that...in my opinion!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 am

No problem Collette, thanks for your comments. Your an extremely valuable person on this forum and have helped me in a number of posts, and I always appreciate your feedback. I just want to make sure Im following the forum rules.

Thanks again for your comments and God bless you. And yes I totally agree with you, it is a shock. I did not want to do it, I actually resisted and said to God, "what the heck?"

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:07 am

I completely agree with Cholette. God works behind the scenes and we never know what that letter did for him (the person you wrote the check to). God may use that act to draw him closer to Christ. Your act of obedience can speak volumes to a person. We are not aware of what is happening behind the scenes in our behalf or in the behalf of the kindom. If that person gives their life to Christ because of that one act think of the testimony that would be for others to give their life to Christ for example. Thanks be to God.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:55 am

Amen and Amen

The thing I thought of as well is that God knows the beginning and the end. Completing this act not only provided a good witness to the drug dealer, it may also symbolically allow you to bring complete closure to that season of your life and move forward baggage-free into what God has planned for you.

Romans 13:8
Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

One last thing - as Cholette mentioned, your transparency is appreciated! You nor anyone else will be condemned here, there is no condemnation in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1), and there is no condemnation here. All of us have some issue/sin that we left behind when we put on our new man in Christ Jesus. As a friend once told me,

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future!

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:28 pm

John7 wrote:No problem Collette, thanks for your comments. Your an extremely valuable person on this forum and have helped me in a number of posts, and I always appreciate your feedback. I just want to make sure Im following the forum rules.

Thanks again for your comments and God bless you. And yes I totally agree with you, it is a shock. I did not want to do it, I actually resisted and said to God, "what the heck?"

Thank you...To God be the glory!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top